Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County / East Carter Game Thread
Passing and kicking sounds like we may have an all around team this year. I loved watching them kick it last week.
West carries to the 38 and out of bounds with 1:01 to go.
St X fumbles and Highlands recover. Around 7:30 to go.
Kiser to Mills for a gain of 9 to bring up 2nd and 1. LC takes a timeout.
With Collinsworth fumling for the 1st two times this year and both being inside the 5 thats the only thing that has kept St. X in the game.
Anything new on the Coal Grove / Greenup game?
Kiser sacked for a loss brings up 3rd and 10.
LC takes another Timeout.
3rd and 12. West carries for a gain of 14. Flag on play.
Holding on LC.
Heck saying its 2nd and 17 now at the 38 yard line.
PA dude said 2nd and 19. Pack carries for 7 yards. 3rd and 13 Timeout LC.
Sounds like Coal Grove is starting to run away with it. 20-7 in nearing the end of 2. Highlands just got stopped 3 plays on the 1 yard line. Highlands trying for 3.
LC has no timeouts remaining. I wonder if we get a little closer if we try a FG. With the field conditions they more than likely won't but I would love it if they did.
Highlands 12-0.... St X radio guys saying they can't remember the last time St X was shut out.
Thanks for the updates.
CatDawg Wrote:LC has no timeouts remaining. I wonder if we get a little closer if we try a FG. With the field conditions they more than likely won't but I would love it if they did.

They should atleast try it. They might be in similar circumstances when it matters.
Kiser incomplete to West in the end zone. Another holding call declined to bring up 4th and 13.
I agree with the FG try. Now they take it and its 3rd and 29 from the 49.
Kiser deep to Frazier for a gain of over 30 but time runs out on LC. Halftime LC 25 EC 0. LC has over 300 yards rushing and should have near if not over 100 passing.
St X is running a no huddle. 5 minutes to go. St X just got two consecutive first downs. Mid field
Larry West having a big game? Shane Pack might be the most under rated back in the state.
Can you tune in 95.5 and get a Pburg SC update?
I'll try to get it. Just got the JC / BC score. 8 all.
Correction JC 15 to 8 at halftime.
Breathitt is probably the most overrated team in recent memory. JC will beat them in my opinion
Trying to get the Pburg score now.
Prestonsburg 7
Sheldon Clark 7 just start 3rd
Thanks I just heard it myself.
Sheldon Clark will win in my opinion. Cody Sloan will cause Burchette fits.