Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
17.14%
Bell County
82.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Bell County 10/2
Football Fool Wrote:We all know that my point is how far we have came in five years.We might not be there right now but we are coming.:worthy:

Sounds like the eternal Rich Brooks fan. We are coming..............................................sometime in the next 100 years. But we are coming.

:please:

What you will notice tonight is Bell is getting better too. This is the fastest and strongest Bell team I have ever seen and I have been around for a long time.

Football Fool must be skipping school or they are not doing anything in school today?????
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Sounds like the eternal Rich Brooks fan. We are coming..............................................sometime in the next 100 years. But we are coming.

What you will notice tonight is Bell is getting better too. This is the fastest and strongest Bell team I have ever seen and I have been around for a long time.

Football Fool must be skipping school or they are not doing anything in school today?????

Sure sounds like it Bobcat Dad. He will be leaving the game early have a safe trip home football fool.:moon:
Raining on the Mt.
Rome was not built in a day or the mighty Bell football program either.
Does any Bell or Knox fan know a radio station that will cover tonights game. do they brodcast it on the web.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Sounds like the eternal Rich Brooks fan. We are coming..............................................sometime in the next 100 years. But we are coming.

There is no way you can compare my comments to one like Rich Brooks. I think if Bell can build a program so can we. Everyone knows and agrees you have a great program no debate. However, for the first time Knox Central is doing all the things ness. to BUILD a program that was awful. I state facts just as you do.No we havent got to your level in highschool yet but we are closing the gap. Ten years ago Knox wouldnt bring more than the parents to games now I bet we are one of your best gates.Also when Bell does somthing good in the lower grades you all are like wow we are reloading but when someone beats you. You are like who cares about middle school.If all programs and games were decided by tradition Bell you wouldnt be anything because you have had to build that tradition. It was not handed to you it started in 1984. Ours started five years ago and yes we are better.
Mr. Fool can please explain this for me? You said that KC would win if held bell to less then 4 TD'S,also KC-28 Bell-20, and KC-35 RC-28. Last week game RC-6 Bell-42.
Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
Maid of the Mts. Wrote:Mr. Fool can please explain this for me? You said that KC would win if held bell to less then 4 TD'S,also KC-28 Bell-20, and KC-35 RC-28. Last week game RC-6 Bell-42.

Are you high? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Good luck to both teams
time is down counting for the panthers...

I don't mean to be off topic here, but if you believe that KC has not made up a lot of ground on the Bell Co program then you're fooling yourself. Let's compare 3 years before Wayne Mills took over the program. In those 3 years you guys beat us an average of 54 points. Over the last six years since Wayne took over that average margin has been cut down to 16. That's some pretty big strides in my book with facts to back it up. Everyone can say all they want to about each others program, but the facts are that KC is getting better and closing the gap. I understand this Bell Co bunch is a really good team and they may defeat KC easily, but at least show us a tad bit of respect for making this game a little better lately than years past.