Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Blue Madness tickets
Would it be better to camp out and get the tickets at memorial, or should I just wait for 6 a.m and buy them on ticketmaster?
I am going to buy mine online at 6 A.M.
When the go on sale?
i think oct 2, or oct 7 at 6am
cant wait
This will be the HARDEST BIG BLUE MADNESS TICKET to get yet...
I am camping out this year...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You would be better off camping out, they are very hard to get on ticketmaster...
gish_7 Wrote:You would be better off camping out, they are very hard to get on ticketmaster...
Why are they hard to get?
Because scalpers pay people to buy as many as they can and then sale them for an astronomical price..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Because scalpers pay people to buy as many as they can and then sale them for an astronomical price..
And I would be one of those scalpers. However, no one is paying me to do it LOL. I'm going to do it for myself because I want to buy SEC Tournament tickets. So, I have 3 people (including myself) ready to get up at 6am Saturday morning to score tickets to BBM. I figure they will go for at least $100 a piece. Multiply that by 6 and I will have the money I need for my SEC tournament tickets. :biggrin:
BCF4L Wrote:And I would be one of those scalpers. However, no one is paying me to do it LOL. I'm going to do it for myself because I want to buy SEC Tournament tickets. So, I have 3 people (including myself) ready to get up at 6am Saturday morning to score tickets to BBM. I figure they will go for at least $100 a piece. Multiply that by 6 and I will have the money I need for my SEC tournament tickets. :biggrin:
Didn't say that I disagree with it..I am a money maker myself...actually study it like schoolwork...I love to take chances with games at night and sometimes at 1:05 during the day every once in a while....There is a word that it is called.Just can't think of it, lol.....
Just food for thought but last year the tickets online were sold out in about 15 seconds.... if this is the path you plan on taking you better hope your server is strong and your clock is synchronized.
I think I have a better chance of pooping out ice cream than those of you getting a ticket off of Ticketmaster.
Well, with the University enforcing a 2 ticket per household limit, tickets should be a little easier to come by. But, like you said, it's going to be luck of the draw if you can get em.
BCF4L Wrote:Well, with the University enforcing a 2 ticket per household limit, tickets should be a little easier to come by. But, like you said, it's going to be luck of the draw if you can get em.

if u have a ticketmaster account with ur billing stuff saved u stand alot better chance
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think I have a better chance of pooping out ice cream than those of you getting a ticket off of Ticketmaster.

Free sundaes for everyone who got their tickets on ticketmaster this morning. :flush:You'll **** (literally) ice cream, when you see how many of us actually did!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think I have a better chance of pooping out ice cream than those of you getting a ticket off of Ticketmaster.

Let's see it.

2 tickets purchased at 6 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:if u have a ticketmaster account with ur billing stuff saved u stand alot better chance
had, and still they were sold out.
Got 4 this morning.
Got 2.