Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious question for the UK fans...
Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. :Thumbs:
vundy33 Wrote:Ohh trust me, I bleed BLUE. I just like having sex.

And never call me a Louisville fan again. I'll hunt you down.

LMAO, that was so funny,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:not an option

It is if I have a radio.
My wife watches the Packers play and the Steelers ( because my son stabbed me in the back 3 yrs ago after raising him a Packer fan, Favre jerseys from 2t up. where did I go wrong??? ) My wife also watches UK basketball. She even wakes me up if I fall asleep during them and rewinds the dvr to watch good plays over and over again. I think I'll keep her.
First of all, i am not that crazy to get marry yet. 2nd, i broke up with one of my ex-gf because she didn't want me to go watch a high school football game.

I am not a big UK fan. I watch ever game UK play. I am just a fan of football. The last few years you can how much UK football and grow. When i use to live in Lex. you can get a ticket to any game you want to go to. It is hard to find tickets.
Well, my ex told me to choose between her and my racecar, im still racin. Same thing if one told me to choose between my Fighting Irish football or UK basketball.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
bigjim4packers Wrote:My wife watches the Packers play and the Steelers ( because my son stabbed me in the back 3 yrs ago after raising him a Packer fan, Favre jerseys from 2t up. where did I go wrong??? ) My wife also watches UK basketball. She even wakes me up if I fall asleep during them and rewinds the dvr to watch good plays over and over again. I think I'll keep her.

You have to be making this up! If this is real, can I marry her too? :please:

:biggrin:
AAAAAHAHAHAHA me and the fiance got into this argument last weekend...Told her hey you might as well get use to it because when we get married one of the rooms is turning into a UK sports den....
vundy33 Wrote:Ohh trust me, I bleed BLUE. I just like having sex.

And never call me a Louisville fan again. I'll hunt you down.

LOUISVILLE FAN, LOUISVILLE FAN, LOUISVILLE FAN!!!!! There are plenty of girls out there, but I would take UK sports over sex anyday. UK Sports>Sex!!
Stardust Wrote:You have to be making this up! If this is real, can I marry her too? :please:

:biggrin:

Sorry SD she made me turn the Bengals game last week. She's not a fan. She even claims to have watched more football then i did last year because i fall asleep. All true
I would choose UK obviously! I have watched University of Kentucky basketball and football ever since i was old enough to comprehend what was going on! Girls can always be replaced and if she don't like UK then she don't need to be going out with me anyways. My whole family is all about UK!