Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville's football jerseys for tonight
They say "The Ville" on the front of them, this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen put on a jersey.
Agreed. Hopefully "The Burgh" will lay such a whoopin on 'em we forget all about it..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Agreed. Hopefully "The Burgh" will lay such a whoopin on 'em we forget all about it..

Next thing we'll see UK sporting "Lex-Vegas" on their jerseys.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Next thing we'll see UK sporting "Lex-Vegas" on their jerseys.

lol
I dont see anything wrong with this, mixing things up trying to give the team some momentum and inspiration
Should put Loserville on their jerseys.
Can't wait to see Miami, just put "The U" on the front of their jerseys. Some may not see a problem in it, but I do. It's classless, it's slang, and it's thuggish. I know this is just a personal opinion but I think Kraigthorpe is sending the wrong message.
Wouldn't expect anything different from "The Ville". Looks like it really inspired them last night, lol!
But Louisville is called the "Ville" all over the U.S. I dont really see the big deal.
The irony in all of this is anyone who has ever lived in Louisville has undoubtedly at some point in their life told someone that asked how to pronounce the name of their city that is "Lou-uh-vuhl". Yet, they insist on being called the "Vil". I always found this sort of odd.