Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 48 Leslie Co. 14
BCF4L Wrote:You've lost your mind. Prestonsburg does not, and I repeat, does not water their field. You can say whatever you want, but it's a new field and in great shape. P-burg wouldn't do anything to tear their field up including watering it. SV couldn't beat Prestonsburg at Prestonsburg, at Valley, or on the moon.

WOW......Seem to have struck a nerve there. I'm not saying that they would do this now,with there "new"field, and it really wouldn't make sense for a team that passes alot more than they used to.But for a team that practices and plays on natural grass, playing a team that practices and plays on artificial surface, it could and did make a difference. Two years ago, they did do this and it worked for them quite well. A good coaching move,actually.But I do agree that, with the way they are playing, they would not need to resort to this. They are quite good enough to win it on their own.But, we'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.
You never know what can happen. I do know that the last time P-burg was undefeated this far along... they were on carpet in December. We will just have to wait and see.
JIMLEE58 Wrote:WOW......Seem to have struck a nerve there. I'm not saying that they would do this now,with there "new"field, and it really wouldn't make sense for a team that passes alot more than they used to.But for a team that practices and plays on natural grass, playing a team that practices and plays on artificial surface, it could and did make a difference. Two years ago, they did do this and it worked for them quite well. A good coaching move,actually.But I do agree that, with the way they are playing, they would not need to resort to this. They are quite good enough to win it on their own.But, we'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.
Their "new" field was there 2 years ago as well. Which is why it strikes me as odd that P-burg was watering their field.
BCF4L Wrote:Their "new" field was there 2 years ago as well. Which is why it strikes me as odd that P-burg was watering their field.

May have been forest fire season...what with the fireworks and all.Who knows???By the way, can't help noticing that you're wearing blue in the photo...nice color.
JIMLEE58 Wrote:May have been forest fire season...what with the fireworks and all.Who knows???By the way, can't help noticing that you're wearing blue in the photo...nice color.
Oh, I'm a Wildcat fan alright, just not the Shelby Valley Wildcats. :biggrin: