Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Tickets Sold Out In 4-5 Minutes
Who just got them, I somehow pulled it off and managed lowers behind the basket off of Ticketmaster moments ago. Can't wait.
Section 21
Row ww
Seats 1-2
Description Lower Level

Type
FULL PRICE TICKET
Ticket Price
US $0.00 x 2
Price Details
Convenience Charge
US $1.25 x 2

How did i do and what are your tickets?
Haha. I got mine online this morning...and guess what...

I didn't have to wait outside in a tent for 3 days. :biggrin:

But how in the heck did you get Section 23? I clicked as soon as the clock turned 6:00 and got section 230.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Section 25

Row Y
Seats 1 - 2
cards_athlete Wrote:Section 25

Row Y
Seats 1 - 2

Nice
You all must be quicker clickers than me.

Section 230
Row F
Seats 11 - 12
Ticket Price US $0.00 x 2
Convenience Charge US $1.25 x 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Idk, These seam like pretty good tickets am i correct?
i tried again 3 minutes later and they was sold out
Did you keep refreshing til it turned 6? My computer clock is actually 2 minutes behind, but it was right on the dot with my cell phone time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Section 21
Row ww
Seats 1-2
Description Lower Level

Type
FULL PRICE TICKET
Ticket Price
US $0.00 x 2
Price Details
Convenience Charge
US $1.25 x 2

How did i do and what are your tickets?
Aren't these right behind where the student section usually is?
cards_athlete Wrote:Did you keep refreshing til it turned 6? My computer clock is actually 2 minutes behind, but it was right on the dot with my cell phone time.

i was refreshing my screen since 5:59 and like 6 seconds before 6 it went to it, i also had to run downstairs get my moms credit card for the 3 digit pi on the back, i made it back to my tickets with 36 seconds left to order, as u can see im now wide awake and happy as ****
cards_athlete Wrote:Did you keep refreshing til it turned 6? My computer clock is actually 2 minutes behind, but it was right on the dot with my cell phone time.

No, I have a clock that is based off of satellites and some other mumbo jumbo. That, plus it matched up with the time on my DirecTV.

I don't really care where my seats are but it would have been nice to get lower arena. Plus, it's row F, so it's only 7 rows back in upper arena. At least it's not row KK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i was refreshing my screen since 5:59 and like 6 seconds before 6 it went to it, i also had to run downstairs get my moms credit card for the 3 digit pi on the back, i made it back to my tickets with 36 seconds left to order, as u can see im now wide awake and happy as ****
Haha. Me too! I feel like a champ! :1: lol
It asked for the 3 digit and I had to hurry and find my wallet. It made me really nervous. I think I might have shed a tear when the screen said order completed.
Now......how much will these suckers go for on StubHub?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, I have a clock that is based off of satellites and some other mumbo jumbo. That, plus it matched up with the time on my DirecTV.

I don't really care where my seats are but it would have been nice to get lower arena. Plus, it's row F, so it's only 7 rows back in upper arena. At least it's not row KK.
That's completely true, plus you actually got them! 2 Big Blue Madness tickets are better than no Big Blue Madness tickets! :biggrin:
FWIW, the cheapest BBM tickets on StubHub are going for $124. :yikes:

Wait...looks like $149 a piece now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cards_athlete Wrote:Haha. Me too! I feel like a champ! :1: lol
It asked for the 3 digit and I had to hurry and find my wallet. It made me really nervous. I think I might have shed a tear when the screen said order completed.

Me 2 man, im like estatic right now, i was ripping moms purse apart freaking out, then i seen that wonderful blue visa! the first time it didnt work put a wrong number thats when i shed a tear!
ComfortEagle Wrote:FWIW, the cheapest BBM tickets on StubHub are going for $124. :yikes:

Wait...looks like $149 a piece now.

I so need the money but screw them im going to BBM for the first time!
Actually it sold out in 2 minutes, because I was working two computers, and two ticketmaster accounts. I got in the first one, but the second one was a no go and I looked at the clock while it was processing the CAPATCHA and it said 6:02.

Section: 13
Row: S
Seats: 3-4
Does anyone know why we don't charge for admission for Big Blue Madness? Looks like we could charge $5-10 a ticket, and donate the money between 2 struggling high schools sports programs every year..Might be a rule though about charging for admission before a certain date..no clue..anyone??
WOW i had to search for tickets like 37 times before it found any. Then once i was ordering with my card it asked to verify the security code and i trien d everything (pin #, 3 digits on back, last 4 of SS #) and nothing was working. So i ran and got a credit card out of my wifes purse and registered it to the account and finally got the tickets. I was so nervous I only had like 1:47 left out of the 9 minutes you are alloted to make the purchase. I dont remember what section im in but its upper level row G which shouldnt be too bad.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:WOW i had to search for tickets like 37 times before it found any. Then once i was ordering with my card it asked to verify the security code and i trien d everything (pin #, 3 digits on back, last 4 of SS #) and nothing was working. So i ran and got a credit card out of my wifes purse and registered it to the account and finally got the tickets. I was so nervous I only had like 1:47 left out of the 9 minutes you are alloted to make the purchase. I dont remember what section im in but its upper level row G which shouldnt be too bad.

all that matters is that you will be there
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Does anyone know why we don't charge for admission for Big Blue Madness? Looks like we could charge $5-10 a ticket, and donate the money between 2 struggling high schools sports programs every year..Might be a rule though about charging for admission before a certain date..no clue..anyone??

I think they don't charge for tickets because it would be against NCAA rules for people to pay to watch what is technically supposed to be a practice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Guys check out ebay, this is crazy http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_kw=madness&...m104.l1199

No, the crazy thing is that someone will pay for those.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:No, the crazy thing is that someone will pay for those.

I thought about listing mine, but the big blue in me considered killing me1
Someone offers me $500 for them, I'll probably be watching from home.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I thought about listing mine, but the big blue in me considered killing me1
:thatsfunn