Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Hartline Does It Again :(
Wildcatk23 Wrote:thats not the point! when are defense plays that great in the 1st half we shouldnt make there effort worthless

This ^
I swear to god, whoever takes up for Hartline is stupid. He is as good as he is ever going to be and he is still horrible. The QUARTERBACK has to be one of the best players on the team, if not the best. If he isn't one of the top players then the team has to be extremely good...and we are not that good. We need a **** quarterback!! I'm so tired of this ****! I would rather have Pike Central's quarterback in their than Hartline. **** is the good freshman still hurt?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I do not care who the Cats have at QB sadly they were never going to win this game.

Just for that comment if I ever see you out I am gonna trip you and make you fall down!
LOL vundy..Alabamas new favorite player is Hartline now.
I wanted the Cats in this one and the truth is someone would find a reason to complain no matter what.

The fact is Kentucky is no where close to being a good team.

I wish it was different but its not.
Just like I wish my Bucks were not a ^^^^^ to any good team they play.
Mr Pryor is gonna let Indiana have it tonight!!!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I wanted the Cats in this one and the truth is someone would find a reason to complain no matter what.

The fact is Kentucky is no where close to being a good team.

I wish it was different but its not.
Just like I wish my Bucks were not a ^^^^^ to any good team they play.

I'm still going to trip your ***...:moon:

lol.
Its just hard to believe this guy is the best Kentucky can produce.
We have 2 fresh. Phenoms that can get the job done.
charliez Wrote:Its just hard to believe this guy is the best Kentucky can produce.

The best Kentucky could have produced is at Florida A&M, Curtis Pulley.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive been watching uk football for a long time and.....
i've decide to boycott it as long as hartline is playing, no sense in watching a horrible qb lead a team nowhere.....
Yeah he is the worst starting QB in UK history. We've had scout team QBs who was much better than him. If UK wasn't stacked basically at every other spot then he would look worse than he already does, he's going to get booed off the field if a change isn't made. Leave Cobb at WR and give Newton some snaps at least that way well be building for the future and were only going to gain this season. Hartline is a JOKE!!!!
Mike Hartline chokes so much. He don't need to be playing QB.
One good thing about it, with Hartline we don't have to worry about the offence getting tired for the next game:eyeroll:
kmba32 Wrote:One good thing about it, with Hartline we don't have to worry about the offence getting tired for the next game:eyeroll:
HAHA, yeah thats true **** they barley see the field. He has an interception or fumble every other play.
I was much more impressed with UK today than I was against Florida. 4 turnovers will never win you a game, but if we hadn't turned the ball over 4 times this could have been a much closer game like last season. The defense did alright against the run, outside of a few big carries for Ingram. Our pass defense was terrible at times when we dropped back into what looked like a cover 2. Should have just played straight up man with them. Offensively, Hartline just knows how to find bad luck. He was much more aggressive today, which I like as he took shots down field and it paid off a few times. The ground game was good today as Locke ran the ball really well.

If UK can limit turnovers and continue to play like this we might win 2-3 SEC games.

GBB!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I was much more impressed with UK today than I was against Florida. 4 turnovers will never win you a game, but if we hadn't turned the ball over 4 times this could have been a much closer game like last season. The defense did alright against the run, outside of a few big carries for Ingram. Our pass defense was terrible at times when we dropped back into what looked like a cover 2. Should have just played straight up man with them. Offensively, Hartline just knows how to find bad luck. He was much more aggressive today, which I like as he took shots down field and it paid off a few times. The ground game was good today as Locke ran the ball really well.

If UK can limit turnovers and continue to play like this we might win 2-3 SEC games.

GBB!

Good points
Well, I was there today, an I tell you Kentucky was ready to play...we had stopped Bama several times and forced them to punt. Our kicking game was awesome! But I am here to tell you, once the refs did not give us that safety when we clearly had it, it knocked the wind completely out of the Cats. I cant say it's all Hartlines fault, Cobb & Locke had alot of mistakes today...
Bama is not a great team at all...they didnt really impress me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Have some confidence in Hartline. He's improved a lot from last year. Besides, we need Cobbs to be a wide receiver for us.

I can not understand this argument. I have heard several say this. How good is it working out right now. I dont care if jerry rice was on the field, hartline could not get him the ball. As it stands, we have 0 recivers right now.
i hope hartline reads this forum and decides to..............lol j/k
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Have some confidence in Hartline. He's improved a lot from last year. Besides, we need Cobbs to be a wide receiver for us.

I don't see any improvement, last year he didn't throw 3 back to back interceptions, he at least knew where the broad side of the barn was.
You have a 5-star quarterback setting on the bench, get him ready for next year, or they are going to transfer. Hartline last week didn't give a receiver a snowball's chance for a catchable ball, he was all over the place.

The College One Wrote:LOL vundy..Alabamas new favorite player is Hartline now.

You can have him.

Leave it to a FSU fan to tell us who we need at QB...Just and freaking FYI here we have 2 Freshman QBs who have 1000 times more potential than Hartline will ever have...Who can do just as good as what he is doing right now and have nothing but room for improvement...May have made the same mistakes Hartline made is this game but at least they would learn from it and not do it game after game after game...IM SICK OF HIM...ACTUALLY MADE THE RIGHT PLAY CALLS YESTERDAY AND HE STILL SCREWS UP AND CANT THROW A BALL 5 YARDS TO AN OPEN RECIEVER WITH NO PRESSURE...GET RID OF HIM IM SICK OF HIM...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH PATIENCE....
I have to mention that this reminds me of some high school football teams ,they decide who will play & who won't no matter how they perform week to week. Each week they say we see some improvement & he is coming along.lol I agree let the young studs in the waiting show what they can do...
charliez Wrote:I have to mention that this reminds me of some high school football teams ,they decide who will play & who won't no matter how they perform week to week. Each week they say we see some improvement & he is coming along.lol I agree let the young studs in the waiting show what they can do...

Maybe hartline is a popular name in lexington! well was before he started playing QB for kentucky