Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landon Back With UK?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Were you there? People that were there, said he was humiliated.

How could somebody that has been in the Army the last two years have played pickup with this group?

No, I wasn't there.

But, I have a few friends that go and when I took 30 days of leave back in April I played with a few of those guys. I didn't play with all of them I just played with 5 of them. I've played with Landon alot and IMO it seems to me a little far fetched to say he was humiliated but if thats the case then...well I guess that's just the case, lol.
kyrifle Wrote:Actually the player that guarded Slone in open gym was John Lamb. He was the 7th or 8th man last year for MSU and will probably be 10th man this year that frustrated Slone to no end. The players at MSU are certanly better than a UK walk on. The kid in open gym that could have played at MSU is Jonathan Ferguson. Johnathan held his own with most of the guards at MSU.
When you can't get a shot off and can't guard the 7th or 8th man from last years team that tells me a lot about a player. Go to MSU and ask the people that played with Slone how good a player he is.

lol John is the one that guarded him? Man that dude can stroke the three. I thought Slone was a better player than that...why in the **** did he ever dress for UK then?
vundy33 Wrote:lol John is the one that guarded him? Man that dude can stroke the three. I thought Slone was a better player than that...why in the **** did he ever dress for UK then?

Gilispie was coaching drunk?
There ya go...:rockon:

All I know is that I think, I'm not sure, but I think that every girl that goes to Miami(the U) is beautiful. The only reason I'm watching this game is them...lol.