Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate Nick Saban!!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:ahhh the beauty of the SEC lol

makes me sad that we play in the SEC
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Overall i was impressed with Alabama in this game and i came to the conclusion that i would probably like them to represent the SEC for a National Championship. And then Saban shows his true colors going for it on 4th down then running a fake FG all with under 3 minutes left, and then throwing on 4th down up by 3 TD's with a minute left. Now that I see what a prick Saban is i wish only the worst for his team and him. I hope Mcelroy (the QB) breaks his collarbone on throwing arm, I hope Ingram tears his ACL's in both knees, I hope Julio Jones gets so many concussions he is forced to call it quits and McClain can break both forearms so he cant tackle anymore. I hope someone jumps Saban and gives him a good beaten on his way back to the bus.

But it is OK when UK does it. They was up in the first game this season. They went for it on 4th down. That is one of them plays if you score you score if not. that fine to.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:makes me sad that we play in the SEC

The Big East want UK to come over and play football there when all of the teams left for the ACC. UK told them no. UK football team would do better there then the SEC.

They should have move the football team over, but left the Basketball team in the SEC.
cj2561 Wrote:But it is OK when UK does it. They was up in the first game this season. They went for it on 4th down. That is one of them plays if you score you score if not. that fine to.
:worthy:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]