Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick up Basketball
does anyone know of any pick up games like on a sat or sun? 8)

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:00 pm:

No one kno`s of any?
Where are you from?
Frankfort but I will travel?
Do you travel to Paduach?
I jus wanna play foreal.
At the local Y????
Here in Prestonsburg, every year we have a 3 on 3 tournament at a local church that you win like 100 dollars if you win the tournament.
When does this tourney take place?
That's what I'm not sure of. It's usually sometime in January or February it seems like. Could be later. Once I get some info about it I'll be sure to pass it along to you guys. I need some good competition. :lol:
Hahaha.. Well I'd hate to embarras ya but since ya said ya need some competition, I'll show up lol...j/k
Does it cost to play like a fee or somthing?
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hahaha.. Well I'd hate to embarras ya but since ya said ya need some competition, I'll show up lol...j/k

:lol: I liked that. :lol:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hahaha.. Well I'd hate to embarras ya but since ya said ya need some competition, I'll show up lol...j/k
Haha. Wouldn't take much to show me up. Trust me.

Hip-hop Box Wrote:Does it cost to play like a fee or somthing?
It's like 10 dollars per person on a team. It's a 3 on 3 tournament but you have to have four players per team just in case one gets hurt. So it's like 40 dollars per team. Some of the profit goes towards the Church you play in and the other goes to the winner.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:
Haha. Wouldn't take much to show me up. Trust me.

Hip-hop Box Wrote:Does it cost to play like a fee or somthing?
It's like 10 dollars per person on a team. It's a 3 on 3 tournament but you have to have four players per team just in case one gets hurt. So it's like 40 dollars per team. Some of the profit goes towards the Church you play in and the other goes to the winner.

Be sure and let me know when this takes place if ya don't care.
I'll be sure to. I'm not real sure when it does. It seems like it's right before it starts warming up. Maybe around February, March, somewhere through there.
Awesome. Now I got to find some teammates lol
Same here. It's always a spur of the moment thing for me and I just take any teammate I can get. But this year I'm going to start looking early.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Same here. It's always a spur of the moment thing for me and I just take any teammate I can get. But this year I'm going to start looking early.

Hahaha I think I'll have a tryout lol
LOL Do watcha gotta do.