Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Kentucky was in the Big East
The year when all the Big East teams went to the ACC, The Big East try to get UK to bring there football team over to the Big East. UK turn them down. They didn't ask them to bring the basketball team over because they know that UK wouldn't do that, just the football team.

If UK would have done it. UK would have play in more bowls, then 3 in a row. They might have play in a few BCS bowls.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Didn't Auburn, a team predicted to be towards the bottom of the SEC, just beat your team a couple weeks ago? We are talking about Auburn...not even one of the THREE teams in the Top 4 in the country.

How many teams from the Big East were in the Top 25 at the start of the season? If you guessed zero you are a smarter fan then most West Virginia supporters.

Congrats on having two teams in the current Top 25... too bad the SEC only has six in it.

Addiitonally, the only embarassment that Georgia had in a 3 point game was the fact that they lost to a Big East team.

ZING!!

I notice that he didn't have comeback for your post, EKU... :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I know all to well the great minds of UK posters. I site evidence from the unbiased Louisville smackboard. UK posters are as delusional as they come. Just because UK is in the same conference as Florida, Alabama, and LSU does not make you the cream of the SEC crop. UK football is the doormat the SEC EAST that Florida, Tennessee, SCar, Vandy, and Georgia all wipe their feet on. :lmao: If UK really took football as serious as it is in Florida or Alabama, then Brooksie would have had his fanny ran off after the last loss to Louisville.

This quote right here proves that you have ZERO knowledge of college football. I can't believe you just said UK football is a doormat for Vandy to "wipe their feet on".

Clueless! :flush:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cincinatti beat oregon state...ill give them that...that was a good win. BUT i think that we will be able to see how good they are when they play USF today and Lousville could put a game together and beat them also. Also if Cincy had UK's schedule this year they would be 2-2 as well.
More Cowbell Wrote:This quote right here proves that you have ZERO knowledge of college football. I can't believe you just said UK football is a doormat for Vandy to "wipe their feet on".

Clueless! :flush:

You were 0-5 vs the SEC East last year and about to go 0-2 vs the SEC East this year. Yes, I would say someone is wipping their feet on the UK doormat.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You were 0-5 vs the SEC East last year and about to go 0-2 vs the SEC East this year. Yes, I would say someone is wipping their feet on the UK doormat.

Auburn, a middle of the pack SEC team, still wiped their feet on you, and you continue to avoid responding to my arguements. I guess that is the WVU way though... stay in the Big East and avoid any real competition so you can brag about going 9-3 against teams who would never win a SEC game. You know powerhosue programs like Rutgers, Uconn, Syracuse, etc.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Auburn, a middle of the pack SEC team, still wiped their feet on you, and you continue to avoid responding to my arguements. I guess that is the WVU way though... stay in the Big East and avoid any real competition so you can brag about going 9-3 against teams who would never win a SEC game. You know powerhosue programs like Rutgers, Uconn, Syracuse, etc.

Beast teams lol
They would lose to Pitt, USF, Cinci, and UConn. UK isn't very good and they prove it almost every week. They may not win a conference game this year, and if they lose to UL-Monroe then they should move to the Sun-Belt. UK just isn't a good team. They should beat EKU, UL-M, and Vandy. But they will lose all the rest and maybe Vandy too.
If Kentucky was in the Big East, sorry to say, it wouldnt be much better. They wouldnt beat Pitt, South Florida, West Virginia, or Cincy. They would beat Syracuse, have beaten Louisville, and would win one against either Rutgers or UConn. That would put them at 3-5 in the Big East..I believe, however, they would be able to win at LEAST 3 games every year though, where winning even 1 in the SEC isnt a gimme..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]