Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Player and Coach of the year.
Anyone know if they will wait until the tournament to be ended, or will they announce it before the tournament starts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Anyone know if they will wait until the tournament to be ended, or will they announce it before the tournament starts.

Congratulations to Victoria Halcomb the 14th Region Volleyball Player of the Year!

Congratulations to Dickie Adams the 14th Region Volleyball Coach of the Year !

Way to go Letcher !

You can check out all winners @ the Kentucky Volleyball Coaches Association (KVCA) web site.
Congrats to Dickie and a wonderful young lady and volleyball player, Victoria Halcomb.
What is the website's address?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:What is the website's address?

http://www.kvca.org
Congrats to Victoria and Dickie. Victoria is an outstanding young lady. This makes the second coach of the year award that Dickie has won in 2009. He was also Coach of the year in basketball in the 14th region.
What else can this guy coach?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Marbles. lol Grew up with Dickie. He is a competitor that studies the game he coaches, its rules, and has a work ethic bar none.
cougarpride08 Wrote:What else can this guy coach?

In 2000 he was head softball coach when Whitesburg upset Jenkins in the region finals and went to the state softball tournament in Louisville. He also had success as the boys baseball coach at Whitesburg in the nineties.
The guy can coach anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!