Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another monster killed by Hurley Combs
I will post link later but 2 years ago he killed an 18 pointer that grossed close to 220. Well about 8 or 9 days ago he killed a 14 pointer that grossed at 192. Its on awesomeantlers but you might have to do some looking. I will be posting link soon.
http://www.awesomeantlers.com/showphoto....mit=last14

just check this out
Dear Jesus, that's a monster!!! I spend pratically my life in the woods and haven't came close to that one. I've had a knee injury recently and I haven't got to get out much this year. But congrats to him!! :Thumbs:
Yeah ive hunted all year for something that....all my life and probably will get one eventually...but thats a giant deer...Ive had a recent Knee injury to but its not held me back...
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah ive hunted all year for something that....all my life and probably will get one eventually...but thats a giant deer...Ive had a recent Knee injury to but its not held me back...

I'm not super human like you I don't guess then. :eyeroll:
That is one big buck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Wildcats11 Wrote:I'm not super human like you I don't guess then. :eyeroll:

Well i wasnt meaning you was a whimp or nothing...ive had a 7 months to get over my injury...I dont even no what kind of injury you have....:eyeroll:
HEY everyone look at this one if you have not already seen this...this is my cousin Hurley Combs bigger buck that he killed 2 years ago...two monsters in three years is amazing...this one is the state record velvet bow kill and killed in Casey County...the first one I posted was in Pulaski.

http://www.awesomeantlers.com/showphoto.php?photo=13773
Wow, two monster bucks! Where were these deer killed?
The velvet buck was killed in Casey Co. a few yrs ago and the other buck was killed in Pulaski Co.
i wished i could get lucky and kill a nice buck like that i have kill a 8 pointer with a 17 inch spred and a nice 9 pointer and alot of small bucks and does but never a monster