Poll: Who takes this district game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
78.57%
Clay County
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Clay County 10/23
Predictions and thoughts?

Should be an exciting district game here.
Clay County will have the home field advantage and they'll be pumped for this district game!! Clay will pull off the win!
Harlan-21
Clay-24
harlan got this game
harlan-42
clay-17
Gotta Go with them BLACK BEARS
Harlan County 35
Clay County34
Gotta love those cardiac bears
My Prediction:

Harlan County:28
Clay-12
harlan will pull this one out
HC-24
CC-14
harlan will win by a td
This game will be a tough one! The Black Bears playing for a district title and clay playing for pride and to knock Harlan County out of a title! I'm sure the approach clay's coach will take will be this is our championship! The want to get rid of that 0-4 district record and as I said knock another team out! They will have nothing to lose and that is scary! But Coach Larkey will have his boys worked up because well they have a lot to play for! Especially when no one really knew what to expect from us and not knowing had people picking us last! So really both teams are playing for Pride! Bears win!

Black Bears 20
Clay 7

Go Bears!!!
HC in a close one
This game I am going too close my eyes, cross my fingers and pray the Bears don't over look Clay. I have watched them and they could beat anyone. This is the biggest game of the year so far! Thats funny we have been saying that for the last 3 weeks. Wait,,,, looking ahead ,,,,how big will the Bell County game be if we need their points for a District Championship and a the number 1 seed. Get'em Black Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:
This Clay team is lot better than their record indicates and they can make a statement Friday night by beating on of the district leaders. A win Friday night would be a big boost for this team next year. Clay is a team that is made up of mostly Juniors and freshmen
Harlan will win but it will be closer than what some people expect.
This is gonna be a very good game I think.

I'm gonna go with Clay 26-20.
I can just about guarantee Coach Larkey will not let our team look past Clay. Just for the reasons I mentioned earlier. They are very dangerous! I look for the Black Bears to Win, then hope for WC and LCC to lose!
Clay 26
Harlan 20
Look for Clay to make a statement in this game, and finish the year out strong. The Clay County team for next year is going to be scary.
harlan wins
Well my fellow harlan countians, I see we are being put as the "UnderDogs" in yet hmm the 4th straight game, but i know our black bears love being the under dogs and watching the faces of those who doubt us when we beat a worthy opponet, Come on black bears, bring back a W friday Big Grin
Harlan County will come out and win this one in a good ole butt whooping fahsion, as a former player and contributor for Coach Tom Larkey at Rockcastle, I'm for him and the staff 100% on this one.

Harlan County 49
Clay County 26
wow alot of predictions going either way would be bad if it was a tie but that wont happen Cause the black bears will win
Harlan by 2 tds
Harlan County 28

Clay County 20
Harlan county wins by 17
HC
Realistically Harlan Co wins by 2 td's
Wishing Clay Co win by a field goal to give the Cougars the district title if we win also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Harlan Co. will win this one by at least two td's. At least that much.
HC easily, it seems Clay has packed it in for the season.
i cant lie....i thought harlan would be a push over in 5a but theyve proven me wrong.....they have improved alot since last year.....after playing them in our district and making a very good game of it i didnt think they would win a game in their new district.....but they proved me wrong

HC-42
CC-6
I think if they would have stayed with their old uniforms and football colors, Clay would have done alot better this season. Alot of good players missing playoffs for the first time in a while.
Bad beginning to an established tradition.
Harlan County will win in overtime by 1 point because tom larkey loves to keep fans on the edge of their seats i am going to start calling him Cardiac Larkey
POCO HISTORY #70 Wrote:i cant lie....i thought harlan would be a push over in 5a but theyve proven me wrong.....they have improved alot since last year.....after playing them in our district and making a very good game of it i didnt think they would win a game in their new district.....but they proved me wrong

HC-42
CC-6

They are a lot better defensively this year, but not nearly as good offensively. The Powell County game was probably their worst performance, but they played Letcher County a very good game in Whitesburg and pushed Estill to the wire. I think Breathitt was the only team that blew them out, and they played them tough in the playoffs.