Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills 16, Jets 13 OT Sanchez 5 Interceptions
Fina!

Any thoughts about the rookie Qb now?
Back to reality...

The J-E-T-S aren't looking so hott all the sudden?
Again Sanchez is human. I was so sick about hearing how great he was the first few weeks. After a game like this you just want to tell him welcome to the NFL.
Rush for 320 yards..8 yards per carry....and LOSE. Incredible..tough loss for the Airplanes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Airplanes lol, how many picks has he thrown now?
I never thought Sanchez was anything special.
Being a player from USC the media loves to over hype people.

Over his past three games, Sanchez has completed 36 of 80 passes for 429 yards and one touchdown with eight interceptions. He has a 26.5 passer rating for those games. He also was sacked seven times.
Sanchez will be a frachise QB for the Jets. He has loads of talent and most of all he's a leader. Give him another year and he is a Pro Bowl QB.

As for the INTs; Remember the other guy that's thrown a ton of INTs, Brett Farve? Sanchez will only get better.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Sanchez will be a frachise QB for the Jets. He has loads of talent and most of all he's a leader. Give him another year and he is a Pro Bowl QB.

As for the INTs; Remember the other guy that's thrown a ton of INTs, Brett Farve? Sanchez will only get better.

I agree BCA but, Favre is like the Chuck Norris of football and Sancez right now is like the Barney Fyffe of football. Favre can get away with it.
Two terrible football teams
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Sanchez will be a frachise QB for the Jets. He has loads of talent and most of all he's a leader. Give him another year and he is a Pro Bowl QB.

Favre Always had the TDs to match his int's though
Sanchez is still a good QB...cut him some slack he's had one bad game and guess what, he will be around for a while so im sure he is gonna have a few more....Its not like Joe Montana and Troy Aikman never had games like that