Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets play
There's alot of people wanting to play.. we're goin to try this sat the 24 everyone try to come up
Where at? I have to work that night but I might be able to play a little while.
I meant sunday the 25th i looked at the calender wrong the wife was talkin to me lol i guess up rileys branch
Yea I got a text yesterday about playing Sunday. Just might have to do that.
Yeah, talked to Miller Tyme today and they have a bunch wanting to play on Sunday.....
Ok sounds good. I dont have to work Sunday so as long as it aint raining too bad out I will be there. Plus I got to pay Bill for filling my tanks last year...lol
Who all is playing this weekend?
me big j :rockon::Thumbs:
I'll prolly play... I don't think Bill is gonna get to though...
I'm out. Snake on the sidewalk yesterday and that means they are still on the move. :devilflam
Sorry guys overslept today. I worked alst night and didnt get up till 1:30 today. Hope yall had a good turn out.
had about 15 people turn out..... Should have came up anyhow AmunRa.... I didn't get up there until 2:30 or so and still got to play 2 games....
QQ and me are ready to play, but we want to make sure snakes are gone..
TATE_64 Wrote:had about 15 people turn out..... Should have came up anyhow AmunRa.... I didn't get up there until 2:30 or so and still got to play 2 games....
Really? Figures. I thought for sure you guys would have been half way through the day by then. Glad that many turned out.