Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall Madness Highlights
Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fCQpCzwWSE"]YouTube - John Wall is in the building[/ame]
Sick windmills much? vince Style?
That dance cracks me up every time I watch it...
If there is a record for most dunks in a season by a team, Kentucky will shatter it this season!
gish_7 Wrote:That dance cracks me up every time I watch it...

Lol, Kid knows hes a badiss.
He is a sick athlete with seemingly ball skills to go along with it...something UK hasn't had in a while.
Great athlete, my question is can he shoot the ball or better yet can anyone on this team of good athlete's shoot the ball from outside the arc.
neat
kyrifle Wrote:Great athlete, my question is can he shoot the ball or better yet can anyone on this team of good athlete's shoot the ball from outside the arc.

He doesn't have to shoot the ball much. That isn't his role. He is a guard who drives to the basket and make plays. He is a guard who gives the ball to his teammates to make things happen, and with his speed he will drive to the basket. I think if he does work on his shooting will be when he gets to the NBA, but I think he will develop a shot this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
He is the man the king the wall:kneel:
kyrifle Wrote:Great athlete, my question is can he shoot the ball or better yet can anyone on this team of good athlete's shoot the ball from outside the arc.
He will surprise some people with his shooting, not a great shooter, but if you want to let him stand behind the arc alone, he'll knock it down..

Anyone on the team? Im not really for sure. Harrelson lit it up, Hood can flat out stroke it. anyone else?
Cousins can shoot it for a big man, but I think Ramon Harris can also shoot the three.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Anyone on the team? Im not really for sure. Harrelson lit it up, Hood can flat out stroke it. anyone else?
Darnell Dodson is the best shooter on the team...he didn't show it at madness though
cougarpride08 Wrote:Cousins can shoot it for a big man, but I think Ramon Harris can also shoot the three.

i disagree
Anybody wanna say insane?! Looks like the next Vince Carter except he is about 3 inches shorter. I am afraid to see whats gonna happen in future games!
yeaa he knows he is the stuff