Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal
Wildcatk23 Wrote:NCAA is forcing the Alabama football team to vacate 21 wins from 2005 - 2007.

google that!
Dont need to.....already knew it. But once youve been on probation a few times, you get used to it Big Grin It aint gonna have anything to do with us winning the national title this year though.:devilflam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:did u finish reading the post? i said and there is nothing wrong with u wanting to cheat and win.
Yeah you also said something about me not wanting to admit that we cheated...to which I replied, "I never said we didnt cheat". Clear as mud? And I dont care about infractions. Probations. I dont care how many times UK cheats. Doesnt bother me in the least..All teams cheat. EVERY single one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dont need to.....already knew it. But once youve been on probation a few times, you get used to it Big Grin It aint gonna have anything to do with us winning the national title this year though.:devilflam

Been There

Good Luck. I just love to argue, i should have been a lawyer. Ive got alabama beating florida just so u know,(50$ bet with dad). There not the same team they was last year.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah you also said something about me not wanting to admit that we cheated...to which I replied, "I never said we didnt cheat". Clear as mud? And I dont care about infractions. Probations. I dont care how many times UK cheats. Doesnt bother me in the least..All teams cheat. EVERY single one of them.

:Thumbs: Agreed.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I predict ur next post will be a bunch of uk infractions along with coach cal.
No Im a true blue UK fan come basketball season. I love Coach Cal, and I think he was the PERFECT hire for the job..read my last post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pass the popcorn please!

Yesterday is history, tommorow's a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why it is called the present!

Hopefully reguardless of Coach Cals past he can bring a final four to Ky this year.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No Im a true blue UK fan come basketball season. I love Coach Cal, and I think he was the PERFECT hire for the job..read my last post.

Dangit u seen my post so u done this........
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Been There

Good Luck. I just love to argue, i should have been a lawyer. Ive got alabama beating florida just so u know,(50$ bet with dad). There not the same team they was last year.
I do too..Nothing like a good debate............and thats a smart bet Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
csabo17 Wrote:Pass the popcorn please!

Yesterday is history, tommorow's a mystery, but today is a gift! That is why it is called the present!

Hopefully reguardless of Coach Cals past he can bring a final four to Ky this year.

The conversation is coming to a stand still with both parties agreeing not to agree. Smile

:Thumbs:Yeah I dont care about his past. The guy is a beast recruiter, and a heck of a coach. He'll fit right in in Lexington Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So did you guys kiss?

Is this a quote from something. I love It
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I do too..Nothing like a good debate............and thats a smart bet Big Grin

Hope So. Its going to be a good game. I Hope Tebow is 100%. I DOnt want espn making excuses for either side.
csabo17 Wrote:So did you guys kiss?
Nah...it might ruin the chance I have with the girl under my signature Big Grin

I heart Jennifer Love Hewitt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
csabo17 Wrote:So did you guys kiss?

Jealous?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Nah...it might ruin the chance I have with the girl under my signature Big Grin

:Thumbs: , You are a smart man
Yes I am, where can i get in on the action?

Yes that is a quote from the Kung Fu panda movie. The smart turtle says it, his name is slipping me right now but it may be Mr. Oargo?
MR. Oogway ?
Thats it, wise little turtle he is.
csabo17 Wrote:Thats it, wise little turtle he is.

Agreed.
Alabama coach Nick Saban said his kickers will not use tape to spot field goals and extra points.

"We certainly don't want our players to do anything that's illegal," Saban said. "It is a 5-yard penalty if you do anything to enhance the spot. We've done some research on it, and over half the teams in the league do something with it.

"They put grass there or a piece of mud or wherever it is, so the kicker knows where the ball's going to be spotted. We even saw verification where last year South Carolina's kicker did it."
^ So shy wasn't he worried about the 5 yard penalty before....... Cheater!
Its only cheating if you get caught. Spurrier just saved him a future penalty by bringing attention at the wrong time. Although he said he didnt notice untill game film anyway.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I do too..Nothing like a good debate............and thats a smart bet Big Grin

This bet, scares me i just believe deep down florida will take this one.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Nah...it might ruin the chance I have with the girl under my signature Big Grin

The only thing in this entire thread that I care to quote. She is hot...just like the SEC powers this year. :biggrin: