Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice commits to Louisville
People make mistake's. Were not perfect.
Everyone deserves a second chance

Mister Basketball, if the other kids in the region want more attention, then they should work as hard as Elisha. This boy works harder then most college players,heck maybe more then some NBA players, I no one for exact, (the guy wanting to get traded from the Knicks, had the tat on his head. Cant remember his name)

He is very deserving of what he gets and better get use to it, cause it's not gonna stop here!!
Congrats
Well what happened to Rick Pitino here recently I'm not so sure I would want any part in that mess in Louisville. Rick Pitino isn't the coach is was at UK, and it's showed since he went to UL. I'm also not so sure I'd want his name on my resume after all this off the court issues has happened.[/QUOTE]

Best post ive seen all day!!!!:Thumbs:
NYY10 Wrote:People make mistake's. Were not perfect.
Everyone deserves a second chance

Mister Basketball, if the other kids in the region want more attention, then they should work as hard as Elisha. This boy works harder then most college players,heck maybe more then some NBA players, I no one for exact, (the guy wanting to get traded from the Knicks, had the tat on his head. Cant remember his name)

He is very deserving of what he gets and better get use to it, cause it's not gonna stop here!!
shows how much you know bout basketball lol
that would be stephon marbury, but who wouldnt want
to get traded from the knicks?

im not just talking about other kids in the region im talking about his teammates too. nobody talks about them. has to be hard on those kids.
Elisha is one of the classiest young men that I know. He is a humble kid that all of the "hot shots" these days could learn from.

He is from a great Christian family. JJ has done a great job raising two of the finest young men I have had a opportunity to meet. Jonah is my son's favorite athlete to play sports at SV. He is determined to play Fullback and Linebacker, just because that is what Jonah done.

As for his teammates they all love him because his attitude and work ethic is contagious.

I am happy for him, no matter were he would have went. I guess I will have to trade my UK shirts in for some UoL shirts the next few years.
Walkon, nothing more. He's at best an NAIA player. No matter how you stir this pot, the only thing here happening is the Justice handlers are saving face.
BUHoops Wrote:Walkon, nothing more. He's at best an NAIA player. No matter how you stir this pot, the only thing here happening is the Justice handlers are saving face.
exactly, thats what ive been saying all along. but you cant tell anyone on this site anything, they cant face the truth. if you arent on here saying hes the best basketball player in the united states people are against you. nobody on here is being realistic about the whole situation, its being blown way out or proportion. if the kid wants to play and get quality playing time he better settle for a small d-1 school or an naia school. ive never heard so much hype around a walk on. yes hes good but major d-1 material, not so sure. but good luck to whatever he decides to do but i dont think this is the best choice.
A lot of bashing going on here, let's get this closed. A boy is going to play for a D-1 school and people are saying he's NAIA at best, this has had it's turn, close.
PC_You_Know Wrote:A lot of bashing going on here, let's get this closed. A boy is going to play for a D-1 school and people are saying he's NAIA at best, this has had it's turn, close.

Why would you want to close this thread because some people disagree with your assement of EJ? This is just like the thread on Landon Slone two years ago, some thought he was the next Rex Chapman and some couldn't figure out why he was at UK at all. I think everyone is entitled to their opinon no matter what it is. I will say this, Slone did get some minutes last season but the competition at UK last year isn't wasn't nearly as good as the players that UofL will have when EJ is a freshman.
I wish him nothing but the best, and any other mountain kid that has a chance to play at the next level.
kyrifle Wrote:Why would you want to close this thread because some people disagree with your assement of EJ? This is just like the thread on Landon Slone two years ago, some thought he was the next Rex Chapman and some couldn't figure out why he was at UK at all. I think everyone is entitled to their opinon no matter what it is. I will say this, Slone did get some minutes last season but the competition at UK last year isn't wasn't nearly as good as the players that UofL will have when EJ is a freshman.
I wish him nothing but the best, and any other mountain kid that has a chance to play at the next level.

So it makes perfect sense that AFTER a kid has committed to play at a D-1 school to get on here and say he is a NAIA player? Obviously he isn't, so I consider that bashing.

Do people realize what kind of players play NAIA around here? Chris Puckett, Zack Hurt, Justin Hicks. They play for Pikeville college. They were considered some of the top players in their district and region. People were so happy when they went NAIA, Elisha is considered one of the top players in the state and people think he should be NAIA? C'mon son. But that's it, I'm done with this thread and hope it is closed, because nothing anyone can say of how they feel about him playing at Louisville is going to change the fact that he is going to play basketball there, so unless it's congrats, you're bashing him.
Wildcats11 Wrote:[quote=theVILLE]Great post!!! he is wanting to coach after college not go to the NBA....he wants played under rick pitino on his resume[/QUOTE

Well what happened to Rick Pitino here recently I'm not so sure I would want any part in that mess in Louisville. Rick Pitino isn't the coach is was at UK, and it's showed since he went to UL. I'm also not so sure I'd want his name on my resume after all this off the court issues has happened.

WOW...you are uneducated about the game.....Pitino is the only coach to lead three teams to a final four..you wouldnt want someone like that on your resume....what he does off the court is his buisness....but on the court is where he shines...Calapari is who he wouldnt want on his resume...he finally goes to the final four and has them ripped away because he cheated....
This thread needs closed.
People need to support Elisha, he is a good student and has a great family, if you are from the mountian of east ky stand up and support him. I for one do believe Elisha can play ar the next level if he is given the chance to.:Cheerlead
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'm getting about tired of people bashing Elisha because he's not on scholarship. Do you people not understand ELISHA DOESN'T NEED A SCHOLARSHIP! He can go to Louisville and get most, if not all of his college experience paid for by academic scholarships and family pay. Just because you're not on scholarship doesn't mean you're bad. Scholarships are for the kids who need them, sometimes the kids who grew up in the slums and shined in their neighborhoods, who NEED money to go to college. No need for Elisha to take a scholarship from one of them.

WOW!!!! Did You really just say that....lol...just to remind you what you said about another Eastern Ky player that walked on at a D-1 school...Well all know Slone doesn't have to worry about paying for college, his parents are more than capable of doing that, but why not go somewhere on a scholarship and get it paid for? Be a responsible young man and save your parents some money. What's the difference??? Who's the one really jealous when the subject is not on SV or EJ ?:flush:
Now What Wrote:WOW!!!! Did You really just say that....lol...just to remind you what you said about another Eastern Ky player that walked on at a D-1 school...Well all know Slone doesn't have to worry about paying for college, his parents are more than capable of doing that, but why not go somewhere on a scholarship and get it paid for? Be a responsible young man and save your parents some money. What's the difference??? Who's the one really jealous when the subject is not on SV or EJ ?:flush:
:thatsfunn I am so happy for Elisha, but this is hilarious. He caught you PC you know.
Now What Wrote:WOW!!!! Did You really just say that....lol...just to remind you what you said about another Eastern Ky player that walked on at a D-1 school...Well all know Slone doesn't have to worry about paying for college, his parents are more than capable of doing that, but why not go somewhere on a scholarship and get it paid for? Be a responsible young man and save your parents some money. What's the difference??? Who's the one really jealous when the subject is not on SV or EJ ?:flush:

"Ruh Roh Raggy"

Scooby Doo

:lmao:
A lot of people need to grow up. Congrats Elisha, but this thread is closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]