Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge/Belfry JV?
Howd this go anyone know?
Real Badman Wrote:Howd this go anyone know?
I was told 26-20, Belfry, by a semi-dependable source.:biggrin:
bucslover68 Wrote:I was told 26-20, Belfry, by a semi-dependable source.:biggrin:

Semi -dependable???? I know someone ELSE who is gonna be freezin tonight!!! LMAO....

Yes, it was 26-20 as Belfry had a big run down to the 2 yardline but took the knee on the final 20 some seconds to end the game.... They didn't try to run it in....

BTW, I was wondering.... where in the heck is all of ER's fans??? These kids seem to be great young men but NO backing!!! Would have loved to see a good crowd for them tonight!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Semi -dependable???? I know someone ELSE who is gonna be freezin tonight!!! LMAO....

Yes, it was 26-20 as Belfry had a big run down to the 2 yardline but took the knee on the final 20 some seconds to end the game.... They didn't try to run it in....

BTW, I was wondering.... where in the heck is all of ER's fans??? These kids seem to be great young men but NO backing!!! Would have loved to see a good crowd for them tonight!!

Sorry I could not be there. PMC ER wouldn't let me. BTW, it is cold alone here in the big city of PIKEVEGAS tonite.:biggrin:
bucslover68 Wrote:Sorry I could not be there. PMC ER wouldn't let me. BTW, it is cold alone here in the big city of PIKEVEGAS tonite.:biggrin:

You have directions (and you know what I mean) to a warmer climate!!! LOL.... :worthy:

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]