Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What stocks do you invest in?
Simple question: Given the heavily democrat and liberal government we currently have and will have for a few more years to come, what shifts have you made in your investment strategy?

On a side note, its hard to tell what I would have done if there hadn't been a global meltdown of the economy, and just a new democratic controlled congress. But overall, my shift to international mid-large caps has been heavy. Pulling away from traditional large cap values as my main investments. I make sure that I evaluate the country's economic and tax policy before I invest in a foreign operation, and then invest accordingly.

I am also invested heavily in Ford. They took no bailout money, and have a great team heading it. They also have the better selling vehicles in America right now. The new Taurus could be a HUGE hit. The Focus and Fusion are also doing amazing.

Also, are there any day traders here? or penny stockers?
GE (parent company of NBC)- has a friend in the white house and has seen a 50% run up since this summer. Less than $10 a share to $15. Few years ago it was in the 30 dollar range
I invest in junk silver and gold.
Wal-Mart stock!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I'm in the industry, and couldn't tell you.....