Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Players in the 16th?
What are your opinions?
This is just some right off the top my head.

East Carter-Back (I know there is others I am not thinking of their names)
Greenup County- Hardin,Rice
Raceland-Barr,Mckee
Russell-Alleshouse,Boyd

This is a few right off the top I know there is alot more.
Greenup-Greenslate & Staten
What about Fleming? They will be pretty good this year.
CleanupMan Wrote:Greenup-Greenslate & Staten

Thanks for the help I am having a time trying to remembering who is coming back for everybody.

I know Boyd has almosy everybody coming back along with Ashland but I watch the teams that is pretty close for me to drive (Russell, Raceland and sometimes Greenup depends on who they play)
Boyd- Petitt, Spicer, Pauley
I would add Drake Dehoff of Russell as well
i'd say for greenup co., juan staton! i remember a kid a few years ago who would be maybe a sophomore at greenup...jared moore could play!
East Carter lost only 1 starter from last year's regional champion team. We should definitely add Derek Stapleton and Dylan McDavid to go along with Ty Back.
BleedRed Wrote:Boyd- Petitt, Spicer, Pauley

You can add Cornwell and Arthur to that list.
I believe the East Carter boys have a whole lot of talent. Other than Stapleton, McDavid, and Back, you have Connor Robinson who is also an ourstanding player and Tyler Baier who can definitely swing the bat with power.
Looks like a repeat between Lawrence and East. I agee with the Derek Stapleton, Ty Back, and Dylan McDavid for East. The younger group coming up looks strong also.
From Greenup it's Zack Reed, Dakota Greenslate, Juan Staten, Matt Jones... Jarred Moore is a good young player
Agreed, Those boys are all talented young men.. However Jarred Moore is only a sophomore with talent.. There is like, 10 returning seniors to play and it will be a tough task to make it.. Does he have what it takes?? Im not from Greenup?? My son played him last year and he had talent!!
sixteenthregion Wrote:Looks like a repeat between Lawrence and East. I agee with the Derek Stapleton, Ty Back, and Dylan McDavid for East. The younger group coming up looks strong also.

yes those three players are outstanding and have tons of potiental to lead their team to another 16th region title. But the younger boys also have tons of talent.
Connor Robinson-sophomore
Dylan Genung-Sophomore
Tyler Clay-Junior
Tyler Baier-Junior
Aaron Bradford-Junior

Im looking forward to watching these boys play this year. Bring us another title home!:1:
RedWhiteBlue1 Wrote:yes those three players are outstanding and have tons of potiental to lead their team to another 16th region title. But the younger boys also have tons of talent.
Connor Robinson-sophomore
Dylan Genung-Sophomore
Tyler Clay-Junior
Tyler Baier-Junior
Aaron Bradford-Junior

Im looking forward to watching these boys play this year. Bring us another title home!:1:

Bradford is a good pinch runner.
fleming co. has pitchers chris smoot heath mineer who made all-region, also catcher zack mcroberts has d-1 potential,
Brandon Vaughn, Cole Cooper, and Blake Kilgore of Lewis County. Vaughn is one of the best pitchers in the region, and Cole and Blake are one of the best 1-2 hitting duos in the region to go along with great gloves.
smallball Wrote:fleming co. has pitchers chris smoot heath mineer who made all-region, also catcher zack mcroberts has d-1 potential,

McRoberts is one of the best young catchers I've seen. That boy can flat out play. I could be wrong, but I think he's just a soph. Smoot and Workman are really solid on the mound. I don't remember the Mineer kid. When you only play them a couple times a year, it's hard to remeber them all.
t bailey and t clay will be good
baller4life Wrote:t bailey and t clay will be good

Where are these players from?
Zach Mcroberts is a junior this year
Baseball Player5 Wrote:Zach Mcroberts is a junior this year

Thanks for the clearing that up. I knew he wasn't a senior. :Thumbs:
Fleming should win district again this year.