Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night Lights (Season 4)
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:http://www.casttv.com/shows/friday-night-lights

haha your all over it once again
Another great episode I.M.O.
HEARTACHE AND LOVE
HELLO AND GOODBYE
Two words .... Shut up! haha loved when Riggens said that. BTW, to use piratebay in the future just download UTORRENT. This program downloads the torrents from PB, usually an AVI format. After it DL's just click it to play in whatever player you use.
csabo17 Wrote:Two words .... Shut up! haha loved when Riggens said that. BTW, to use piratebay in the future just download UTORRENT. This program downloads the torrents from PB, usually an AVI format. After it DL's just click it to play in whatever player you use.

ahhhhh i gotcha appreciate it
New one is up...quality of upload is fantastic this week
yeah no waiting this time thank god!
Episode 8 is up now on http://www.casttv.com/shows/friday-night-lights
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
8 was pretty good.
I thought when she was first prego it was Riggins since the last shot was of them kissing. Glad to see it didn't go there.
csabo17 Wrote:I thought when she was first prego it was Riggins since the last shot was of them kissing. Glad to see it didn't go there.

Me too, but it wouldn't be anything outta the ordinary. Riggin's is just a year outta high school, which in most cases would make him 18 or 19 years old. You see 16 year old girls datin college guys all the time.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Well another twist. Looks like Vince is back on the dark side. I wish this show would last 10 more years! I love it. I have to admit though I liked it better when it was just about the one dominate school.
Just got a new laptop so I have some catching up to do, 4 episodes I have missed.
-STAT- Wrote:Just got a new laptop so I have some catching up to do, 4 episodes I have missed.

with the wheater i think you have plenty of time today lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:with the wheater i think you have plenty of time today lol

Haha, yeah thats all I've done, finally caught up on FNL, and now doing the same with Entourage.
This is a very good season with all the new dynamics and characters.

Looks like Coach taylor is starting to make some bad life decisions though.
Ive got some predictions to make. Ive got a hunch that Landry is going to kick a game winning field goal to beat the Panthers next week only to lose his girlfriend to Vince. Alot of emphasis was placed in this weeks episode about his kicking ability and her getting closer with Vince. I think Billy Riggins is gonna take the rap for the chop shop (The writers wont put Tim Riggins in prison IMO). What do yall think?
I agree with all three but I think pops will see that vince is doing wrong again and keep his daughter from getting in to deep with him.
How was the new episode?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How was the new episode?

IMO, the best episode of the season! There was so much drama going on it was unreal. With the Riggins brothers getting caught for the chop shop, Tami's situation with the abortion and the football teams going back and forth at each other, and of course Vince not getting revenge, the emotion of the episode was very real and it sets up for a great season finale!
I agree best episode of the season.
Anyone catch the finale? I tried to watch it on the website that was recommened on here but it kept on freezing up.
-STAT- Wrote:Anyone catch the finale? I tried to watch it on the website that was recommened on here but it kept on freezing up.

I watched it on the website and it worked fine for me. Its pretty good these last two episodes really helped pick this season up and made it not a disappointment.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ive got some predictions to make. Ive got a hunch that Landry is going to kick a game winning field goal to beat the Panthers next week only to lose his girlfriend to Vince. Alot of emphasis was placed in this weeks episode about his kicking ability and her getting closer with Vince. I think Billy Riggins is gonna take the rap for the chop shop (The writers wont put Tim Riggins in prison IMO). What do yall think?
Well I was half right anyway. Im still not convinced that Tim Riggins will see jail time. But I was glad to see Landry get to be the hero. And I loved the look on Joe Mccoys face when the field goal went through.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Well I was half right anyway. Im still not convinced that Tim Riggins will see jail time. But I was glad to see Landry get to be the hero. And I loved the look on Joe Mccoys face when the field goal went through.

You definitely hit the nail on the coffin! I am honestly surprised that Tim took the rap for the chop shop, and I also had a feeling that Tami was going to resign as the principal with the abortion case. One of the best shows on television, and cannot wait until season 5!
Wish it ran back to back. Need season 5 fix now!
I was a little disappointed to see the lions win the game though. The realness in me knows an upstart football team with around 30 kids couldn't match a west Texas dynasty like the "dillion" Panthers. Its like the spent 3 years showing just what a big time high school football program is all about in Texas, and then just make it all for nothing with one game.