Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrible towel curse?
Hey guys thought some of you Steelers fans may get a kick out of this on the bye week. The Titans have lost 8 straight games since stomping on the TOWEL last season and this week Lendale White and a former Titan player signed a Terrible Towel and sent it to the Childrens Hospital in Pittsburgh that Myron Cope decided would get the proceeds from all TOWEL sales. Said they couldnt figure out what else the problem could be and hoping it would lift the curse. Thought this was hilarious. FEAR THE TOWEL.

YOUR IN STEELERS COUNTRY!
^ Lol, I like it
lol..Thats LenDale asking the Steeler Gods to forgive him of his sins..I love it though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Say Play Vince Young, Much Easier For There Pride
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I Say Play Vince Young, Much Easier For There Pride

FAIL!! Young is a bust IMO..
Wildcats11 Wrote:FAIL!! Young is a bust IMO..

Havent Got TO See Him Play Much Now Have We. And Im sure He Cant Do Worse Than What there doing Now.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Havent Got TO See Him Play Much Now Have We. And Im sure He Cant Do Worse Than What there doing Now.

I've seen him play enough to know he doesn't belong in the NFL..:Thumbs:
Wildcats11 Wrote:I've seen him play enough to know he doesn't belong in the NFL..:Thumbs:

I think the guys got some real talent and u may get to see that today. Or you may see the psycho path play.

Hes 18-12 as a starter. If They Win It Will Be Good. If They Loose (It Will all Be Vince Youngs Fault.) Smile, thats what will be said.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think the guys got some real talent and u may get to see that today. Or you may see the psycho path play.

Talent Yes, NFL talent at QB... NO!! He might be a good reciever or something.
The Bengals know about the Terrible Towel curse as well.
i like it lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think the guys got some real talent and u may get to see that today. Or you may see the psycho path play.

Hes 18-12 as a starter. If They Win It Will Be Good. If They Loose (It Will all Be Vince Youngs Fault.) Smile, thats what will be said.

It's whatever you think, I was just stateing my opinion.. :popcorn:
Its pure and simple-Dont mess with the Terrible Towel!
i love steelers and the titans are a poop team anyway
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Its pure and simple-Dont mess with the Terrible Towel!
I didn't realize what a curse it was until it was brought up at the beginning of this season....scary stuff for those who dare to mess with Mr. Cope's legacy!
Fear the Terrible Towel?

Not trying to offend anyone, but I think it's the most irrelevant thing in all of sports. I don't know how anyone can like the Steelers with players as cocky as James Harrison and all of their beyond arrogant fans waiving those horrendous towels nonstop at Heinz Field every game. Makes me sick to my stomach.