Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Stars on the Rise
There are many young starts on all teams, but not all teams have 2 8TH grade starters on there team. Hannah Thompson and Holly Harris bot of Pike COunty Central start on varsity. Thompson runs the point because of her great ball handling and vision of the court, and this girl is not selfish. Which brings me on to the other player Harris who has great shotting, but with out Thompson feeding her the ball Harris is just another player. They both have great chemistry together on the court. And with Haley Ratliff(SUPERSTAR) leading the team both girls will learn many valuable lessons playing under her. I really cant wait to see these girls mature as ball player because it will be a sight to watch.
For ashland I have to say our young star is allie wilcox when she gets down the 3 she will be dangerouse around the permieter.
Leslie have three good young girls in Beth Lewis, Ciara Stidham, and Whitney Boggs. By the time the graduate, you will hear about this threesome a lot.
Holly Harris, Hannah Thompson, and Abby Coleman from PC are great young talent.
I think Kayla Hall from SF is on the rise. She is in 8th grade and she starts varsity. She can handle the ball and shoot rlealy well. In her middle school season she was player of the week twice and thats really good considering she got it over high school football players and volleyball players
What about Chelsie Tuttle from SF? How is she doing?
Harris and Thompson are very good ball players Thompson has good ball movement and Harris has very good shooting a
tuttle doin very good kayla hall is very good also she got mvp in her middle skl season
Harris was a great player to watch. In the next few years she will be a powerhouse for Central. VERY good shooter. Alot of talent for her age. Watch for her.
Holly Harris and Hannah thompson from pc are very young and talented and other 8th graders
Harris and thompson are very young and talented
I would say it would have to be Coleman, Harris, and Thompson for pike county central. They play with such heart and determination. I would say that the upper classmen of the 15th better watch them when it comes game time because these girls are fearless on the court.
For South Floyd the first two that come to mind is Chelsie Tuttle and Kayla Hall althought they have alot of young players that have potential.
Yeah they are really young but in a couple of years they will be two of the best.
"#_4" Wrote:Yeah they are really young but in a couple of years they will be two of the best.

Who are you talking about? :confused:
i think he is talki about SF...they will be good but lindey martin, amby tackett, and megan hamilton will be hard to handle too when they get older for BL
I think the Knott girl I think it is Taylor will be the next BL superstar.
Who was the girl from BL that was COMVP in the middle school with Kayla?
Harris isnt that good of a shooter you should have seen their grade school Kayla Ratliff was the #1 shooter in the county... Harris isnt very good i don't knw how she gets this much recinition
"polecat" Wrote:I think the Knott girl I think it is Taylor will be the next BL superstar.

What girl from Knott? they have all kinds of talented young girls!
tuttle from sf is good shes in the 7th grade and gets good minutes in varsity
Well I guess nobody can come up with 2 Shelby Valley girls...Sally Roberts and Esther Flemming...Sally is quick as lightning and plays very tight defense...she is also only a Sophmore and starts on varsity...Esther has a very good shot and can lead a fast break very well..she is only a Junior..I look for these 2 girls to lead this team 2 another district title this year and possibly a region title..if not this year..then next year looks even more bright..
Yeah Kayla Ratliff was a pretty good shotter in GRADE SCHOOL now were talking high school kayla is not near as good as some others and yeah harris is a good player
ashley hall from magoffin is a great player
Esther Fleming, great player! Don't know much about the other one.
One of the best young stars I see around is an 8th grader from ACMS,Brandi Brown.Shes playing Varsity and Jr. Varsity for ACHS right now and maybe a little undiciplened but give her a couple years and man she will be hard to beat.
imo i think ashley castle at sf is a good player to be so young and vanessa skeens, chelsie tuttle all r good but still very young
Laura Carroll from Paintsville is playing real good.

Ashley Hall from Magoffin.

Both are freshmen.
They might be young starts on the team but if they are so good why didn't they win the Middle School Tournament. From what i saw they both were the reason they lost not wanting to pass the ball because another player on the team was getting more points and playing better then they were i would call that selfish on their part.
:boo:
"SCOUt" Wrote:There are many young starts on all teams, but not all teams have 2 8TH grade starters on there team. Hannah Thompson and Holly Harris bot of Pike COunty Central start on varsity. Thompson runs the point because of her great ball handling and vision of the court, and this girl is not selfish. Which brings me on to the other player Harris who has great shotting, but with out Thompson feeding her the ball Harris is just another player. They both have great chemistry together on the court. And with Haley Ratliff(SUPERSTAR) leading the team both girls will learn many valuable lessons playing under her. I really cant wait to see these girls mature as ball player because it will be a sight to watch.
They need much improvement to run with the big dogs. When you say they are fearless on the court i doubt that wait and see when Magoffin county gets a hold of them or one of them or one of the other strong teams they will hump up and cry.
:beg:
"Baller10203" Wrote:I would say it would have to be Coleman, Harris, and Thompson for pike county central. They play with such heart and determination. I would say that the upper classmen of the 15th better watch them when it comes game time because these girls are fearless on the court.