Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Basketball 10
Anyone picking this up? Hopefully its better than last years game, and a big plus is, Kentucky should be DOMINANT in the game.
The demo is now out if you have xbox live. I could definitely tell the improvement of the game engine. Can't wait till it finally drops though.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:The demo is now out if you have xbox live. I could definitely tell the improvement of the game engine. Can't wait till it finally drops though.

Yea, my Xbox live ran out about 4 days ago, so I cant download it right now. Im dying to try it.
Im probably gonna trade in my NBA 2K10 and some other's for this game. They just released the patch for it 2k10, and the online is still broken, so I have gave up. Nba 2k online play has been terrible since 2k8, im through with there BS. Plus im not really a huge fan of the NBA anyway, way more into college bball.
not big on Bball games but its ok
Demo is out now on the playstation store for ncaa basketball 10.
when does the game come out?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:when does the game come out?

Next Tuesday
EA is starting not to make games for ps2 now so any ps2 owners will need to upgrade to PS3:1: or xbox 360 if they want to play ncaa basketball 10.
I'll likely just rent it...
The demo rocks so much better than last years. I dont even play it I still play colleg hoops 2k8 just download the new roster from 2kshare it has John Wall and everyone from every team on it. Thats what I've been playing this week.
The game is out tomorrow. woot woot:worthy:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:The game is out tomorrow. woot woot:worthy:

Im still thinking about trading in 2k10 for it. I cant really decide.
I just bought it today for ps3 for 49.99 had a 10 dollar off walmart.com ecard.
Not at my Wal-Mart so looks like walmart.com I will have to get it there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Not at my Wal-Mart so looks like walmart.com I will have to get it there.
This was a 10 dollar of thing i got for pre ordering new super mario brothers wii. So the price is listed a 59.82 i think it is on walmart.com
I've made up my mind, Im trading in 2k10 for it. Im supposed to get 40 dollars off if I trade in 2k10 I believe.
How is UK on it?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:How is UK on it?
Highest player has a 84 or 85 rating but that will change with the dynamic stat updates as the season goes on. the demo had them ranked 7th in the nation
Gamestop in Pikeville has it for $54.99 I think
I've been playing on all-american it's pretty tough.
I ordered my copy and it should be in one day this week.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I ordered my copy and it should be in one day this week.
Yeah I just got my copy today and I had been playing the demo on all-conference when I started playing it because thats where they start you out at and I didn't know I was doing pretty good at that so I decided to start playing on all-american.

I've played one 10 minute half so far with Kentucky vs North Carolina on all-american on the game and I lost by 4.
UPDATE - The first official Dynamic Update will be released next Tuesday(tuesday 11/24 3am est) morning as EA typically releases the update on Monday at midnight pacific time. This update will have the correct schedules for those wanting to play their dynasties as well as having proper rankings and updated stats.
Im gonna try my best to get the game this week.
Right now john wall is the only uk starter and player listed as a serious 3 point threat but i have made threes with dodson and bledsoe. I haven't made any 3s with patterson but i hope pattersons,bledsoe,dodson 3 point shooting percentage go up with tonights update because all 3 have shown the ability to knock down the trey this year.

If this does indeed happen uk will be a very dangerous offensive team on the game with 4 out of 5 starters being able to shoot the 3 ball.
I just did the update on the ps3 and it reflects Kentuckys 4-0 record right now but sad to say they are not even in the top 25 after all that on the game.
Kentucky is alot better now than they were before and they were already good in the game before the first dyanamic update.

I beat loserville on all-american by 15.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Kentucky is alot better now than they were before and they were already good in the game before the first dyanamic update.

I beat loserville on all-american by 15.

Gee, Im gonna feel like a cheater using them online when I get the game lol.

Cant help my cats are dominant tho.
I always let the players shoot the free throws on their own because making freethrows by holding down square is hard to get it right in the blue. I've noticed they shoot free throws better now and the freshman players make more baskets.