Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Champions for the 15th
What teams are in the running for the 15th region Championship?
Pike Central
Magoffin
Why is Shelby Valley up there and not East Ridge?
East Ridge will be your 59th district winners so I mean I don't see why they aren't on your poll. Belfry and Shelby Valley are both teams that I want to see face the Lady Warriors. Pike Central won't may land the runner up in the district's spot but will not go on to win region.

And, just a quick note, you spelled Magoffin wrong.
I think that ER needs to be on that poll as well as all of the rest of the teams..
Don't count my girls out yet they still have 3 months to mature into a great young ball club lol...District Champs is do able 85%...Region is a toss up among all teams IMO...ER as well as the rest of the teams should be included...
Thanks for adding ER!
Yea really, thank you for putting East Ridge on that poll.
I think that they have a good shot in winning the 15th this year so they deserved to be on there.

Thanks alot. :Thumbs:
in my opinion i c ER or PC both r strong teams PC has alot talent but needs a lil more xperience which they will gain over the season and this is from a die hard ER fan. East Ridge has alot of talent and need 2 work on alot of the small mistakes that they makeduring games.personally i cant w8 2 c these 2 teams face off agian it will b a gr8 game
Magoffin County
Magoffin.
I think either Magoffin or Belfry will win.
Magoffin!!!:dance:
im gonna say magoffin but i think paintsville should be on this poll to they are tough this year also.
All teams will have a chance at being a champion. The team if all goes well and no injuries should be Magoffin County without a doubt. A few other teams could upset them though. Luck is involved also.
I really want to see Magoffin played. I have heard even in the preseason that they have an outstanding team. I can't wait to see the ER schedule and see when that game is.

Does anyone know right off? I can't find out until Wednesday or so.
"thetribe" Wrote:I really want to see Magoffin played. I have heard even in the preseason that they have an outstanding team. I can't wait to see the ER schedule and see when that game is.

Does anyone know right off? I can't find out until Wednesday or so.

East Ridge and Magoffin are not scheduled to play each other during the regular season
I think er will open a few eyes
Magoffin nobody can stop them.....!!!
"smoothie" Wrote:East Ridge and Magoffin are not scheduled to play each other during the regular season

I found this out a few weeks ago and I really think that they should be. I would love to see how East Ridge (on an on night) would match up against them.
Magoffin or Belfry and MAYBE Paintsville
"Basketballer" Wrote:Magoffin or Belfry and MAYBE Paintsville
I wouldn't put Paintsville in there just yet. They have a long way to go.
magoffin is the 15th powerhouse nobody in the 15th has come close to them yet paintsville is ranked 2nd i do bleave by most people and we put a whipping on them at there court i think ER should be no. 2
Magoffin is tough this year
"thetribe" Wrote:East Ridge will be your 59th district winners so I mean I don't see why they aren't on your poll. Belfry and Shelby Valley are both teams that I want to see face the Lady Warriors. Pike Central won't may land the runner up in the district's spot but will not go on to win region.

And, just a quick note, you spelled Magoffin wrong.

We have already seen East Ridge face Shelby Valley and let's just say that it wasn't pretty on ER's behalf.
East Ridge has an easy schedule. They need to play more competitive teams.
Thats what i said b-4 the season and my face got ate for it...LOL
Magoffin has an awesome team, however, I don't see ER as being #2 in the region. You people must be dreaming.
ER may not be, but they are well capable.