Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 61 Betsy Layne 43
Hazard's 8th grade team defeated Betsy Layne 61-43 at Virgie tonight. Way to go Bulldogs!!
[COLOR="Blue"]Hazard has a very good team, and they are really well coached.

Hazard plays extremely hard from start to finish.

We (Betsy Layne) have alot of work to do and not alot of time, reg. season starts on Monday with the Right Beaver Classic.

Thanks to Virgie and Coach Rowe for having us. Hope to be back next year.

Thanks, Coach Howard[/COLOR]
Wow, Middle School ball has already started?
Congrats bulldogs, ( Get back to work BOBCATS, !!!!! )
Hazard played a very good game. Betsy Layne just didn't have it together. :Cheerlead
Congrats Bulldogs and keep working Betsy Layne because if you don't win enough to satisfy those ultra egos this year they might just keep the entire team back again next year.

Before you insult someone first try walking a mile in their shoes, That way you'll be a mile away from them AND have their shoes.

willie cheatum
willie cheatum Wrote:Congrats Bulldogs and keep working Betsy Layne because if you don't win enough to satisfy those ultra egos this year they might just keep the entire team back again next year.

Before you insult someone first try walking a mile in their shoes, That way you'll be a mile away from them AND have their shoes.

willie cheatum

:devilflam Just out of curiousity Mr. Cheatum what school do you represent?:devilflam
Good job Hazard!!! I enjoy watching these boys play together. One thing I have noticed is that this is probably the most unselfish team with the ball that I have seen.
willie cheatum Wrote:Congrats Bulldogs and keep working Betsy Layne because if you don't win enough to satisfy those ultra egos this year they might just keep the entire team back again next year.

willie cheatum

Egos??? I think not!!! Practice what you preach Friend!!!:dontthink

Bobby Wise is my name...Coach of the Football team and PROUD FATHER of Chase Hall. Who do you represent? Whats the beef? Have you no shame whatsoever???? Id like to know what any one of these kids or parents for that matter has done to you to deserve such ignorance?? These are kids...who just love playing SPORTS...and parents who love their kids and who are PROUD of them! Would you enjoy some YAHOO who likes to JAW about your kids this way...WHAT GIVES?? Be a MAN and let us know the deal!!!!!!!!:ChairHit::HitWall:
Please accept my apologies as the comment I made was unwarranted and totally out of line. I mean no harm towards the kids from Betsy Layne or their Parents. Again, Please accept my apologies and I wish the Bobcats the best of luck during the season.
congrats bulldogs! lets get back to work Bobcats, sorry we missed the game
Parent`s from ble you all need to grow up if you all wasnt s friends with the coach would your child play .......... I dont think so holdback need to get out of our school and take the coach with them ....... Ble need a new boy`s coach
lovebasketball Wrote:Parent`s from ble you all need to grow up if you all wasnt s friends with the coach would your child play .......... I dont think so holdback need to get out of our school and take the coach with them ....... Ble need a new boy`s coach

:devilflam It's a given we have some passionate parents..... ( I , guess you're not one of them !!!! )...... Concerning you're comment on playing time, I think it's pretty obvious , the best kids play at our school !!!!! ( some of their fathers help coach, if you think you're child is better than one of them, don't hide behind your user name, come out in public, if our coach is guilty of one thing, it's his passion to win, if there's a young man, that's outworking other young men in practice, and, deserves more playing time, and can help us be a better team, I'm sure he'll get him in ) !!!!!!!! I won't even comment on your HOLDBACK comment, ( our parents need to grow up?, and , you make a comment against kids like that, CLASSLESS !!!!!!! )........ Let's make one thing clear , our coach, isn't going anywhere, our HOLBACKS, aren't going anywhere, ( we've earned the right to be here, HAVE YOU !!!!! ) These kids take enough nay say from folks outside our school, we won't tolerate it from folks within it,..... So trust me when I tell you this, people like you are going to be weeded out, you're leaving, we're staying one way or the other !!!!!!! Get on board or get out !!!!!! Coach Jarrell ....... :devilflam
good post coach!!!:Cheerlead
What is the deal with all the negative talk. These are kids, we talking about KIDS.

I know what we can do, lets all go to church and pretend we are the perfect person.

Lets grow up, people! Post scores and positive comments or stay off!!!
Hazard has a nice team and congrats on the win. I would read too much into the win or loss at this point, it is the pre-season you know, that's a time to work and improve. I would love to see them play a little later on!
Saratoga_86 Wrote::devilflam It's a given we have some passionate parents..... ( I , guess you're not one of them !!!! )...... Concerning you're comment on playing time, I think it's pretty obvious , the best kids play at our school !!!!! ( some of their fathers help coach, if you think you're child is better than one of them, don't hide behind your user name, come out in public, if our coach is guilty of one thing, it's his passion to win, if there's a young man, that's outworking other young men in practice, and, deserves more playing time, and can help us be a better team, I'm sure he'll get him in ) !!!!!!!! I won't even comment on your HOLDBACK comment, ( our parents need to grow up?, and , you make a comment against kids like that, CLASSLESS !!!!!!! )........ Let's make one thing clear , our coach, isn't going anywhere, our HOLBACKS, aren't going anywhere, ( we've earned the right to be here, HAVE YOU !!!!! ) These kids take enough nay say from folks outside our school, we won't tolerate it from folks within it,..... So trust me when I tell you this, people like you are going to be weeded out, you're leaving, we're staying one way or the other !!!!!!! Get on board or get out !!!!!! Coach Jarrell ....... :devilflam

Agreed!!! Great Post Coach!:notworthy
Unfortunately, some people aren't about kids or a team, they have a hidden agenda. They weed themselves out coach.
lovebasketball Wrote:Parent`s from ble you all need to grow up if you all wasnt s friends with the coach would your child play .......... I dont think so holdback need to get out of our school and take the coach with them ....... Ble need a new boy`s coach

Friends with the coach? :please: I got news for you. The kids that get floor time for the bobcats are the ones that practice their buts off, and work hard, and DESERVE to play. It has nothing to do with who’s buddies with coach. Sounds to me like someone’s a tad jealous. The way I see it is if you don’t like the coach, or our holdbacks, GET OUT. Cause these boys already have enough people bad mouthing them, they sure don’t need it from people within our school.

GO BOBCATS!!! :Cheerlead