Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
West Jessamine
13.64%
Boyle Co.
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Jessamine @ Boyle County 11/13.
Will West jess. fair any better in the rematch?
Good luck Rebels
Added poll
BC at home will win this handily.
Second verse, same as the first. Boyle County 47-0.
Should look about as ugly as the last time these two teams met. Rebels win by 6-8 touchdowns.
Boyle Co BIG!!!
Boyle by 20
Rebels keep on rolling!!!! Running by half..:rockon:
49-7 Boyle co. easy.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Second verse, same as the first. Boyle County 47-0.

I wanna change my prediction to Bell County 75-0.
56-0 Rebs.
Rebels will move on to play the winner of the Lexington Cath.and Holmes next week as Boyle will take care of business tomorrow night with West Jessamine 55-0. Mark my words,even though the final score could be off just a little.:runtouchd There will be alot of this going on by a Boyle Co football player name MacShara.:biggrin:
Rocky Top Wrote:Rebels will move on to play the winner of the Lexington Cath.and Holmes next week as Boyle will take care of business tomorrow night with West Jessamine 55-0. Mark my words,even though the final score could be off just a little.:runtouchd There will be alot of this going on by a Boyle Co football player name MacShara.:biggrin:

I totally agree with you Rocky Top. Boyle will win BIG 63-0 and the def. will shine again. :Thumbs:
Quote:BC at home will win this handily.

you said it
Oh, I'm sorry, I was looking for the debate thread on Game Locations. :biggrin:

I look for Boyle to roll again this week setting up a big matchup with whichever teams wins on the other side.

Go Rebels. :1:
Hatz Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, I was looking for the debate thread on Game Locations. :biggrin:

I look for Boyle to roll again this week setting up a big matchup with whichever teams wins on the other side.

Glad you brought that up Hatz. I heard from my wife's first cousin's neighbor Mrs. Kravitz that this game was being moved to the Boyle County Fairgrounds. They felt that the additional parking would help boost attendance. She also said that her ex-husbands third cousin, who is on the board of the KHSAA, is having the third and fourth round games with Lex Cath and Lawrence County moved to the playground at Woodlawn Elementary. Sounds reasonable.
its almost time
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Glad you brought that up Hatz. I heard from my wife's first cousin's neighbor Mrs. Kravitz that this game was being moved to the Boyle County Fairgrounds. They felt that the additional parking would help boost attendance. She also said that her ex-husbands third cousin, who is on the board of the KHSAA, is having the third and fourth round games with Lex Cath and Lawrence County moved to the playground at Woodlawn Elementary. Sounds reasonable.

Boyle by as much as they want.

Hi jacking. Can you just say Lexington Catholic.
Boyle 56 West Jess.0,hope everyone comes out healthy.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Glad you brought that up Hatz. I heard from my wife's first cousin's neighbor Mrs. Kravitz that this game was being moved to the Boyle County Fairgrounds. They felt that the additional parking would help boost attendance. She also said that her ex-husbands third cousin, who is on the board of the KHSAA, is having the third and fourth round games with Lex Cath and Lawrence County moved to the playground at Woodlawn Elementary. Sounds reasonable.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

:notworthy

Mrs. Kravitz. :Clap: that's a name from wayyy back and only old people will get. Old people who liked "Bewitched."

Made my day Buckeye. :Thumbs:
Snare43 Wrote:Boyle by as much as they want.

Hi jacking. Can you just say Lexington Catholic

:thatsfunn

You know, with the Terror Alert right now, you might get arrested for even this kind of hijacking. :biggrin:
Snare43 Wrote:Boyle by as much as they want.

Hi jacking. Can you just say Lexington Catholic.

You spend as much time on Boyle threads as our DL spends in the opponents backfield...................:notworthy
backinblack2003 Wrote:You spend as much time on Boyle threads as our DL spends in the opponents backfield...................:notworthy

Thank you. I find much more interesting conversation here than other places.
Hatz Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn

:notworthy

Mrs. Kravitz. :Clap: that's a name from wayyy back and only old people will get. Old people who liked "Bewitched."

Made my day Buckeye. :Thumbs:

I wondered if anyone would get the "Mrs. Kravitz" reference. Was she annoying or what?

:worthy: Hats off to Hatz!!
Hatz Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, I was looking for the debate thread on Game Locations. :biggrin:

Heard this morning ( from my aunt ) Lexington Catholic was having OSHA take a look at Boyles field. Some safety issues brought to their attention and this week game being moved. They are requesting that if they make it to next week that it be played at Centre.

LOL!!!!!!!!
Snare43 Wrote:Heard this morning ( from my aunt ) Lexington Catholic was having OSHA take a look at Boyles field. Some safety issues brought to their attention and this week game being moved. They are requesting that if they make it to next week that it be played at Centre.

LOL!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why they just don't play at Heinz field since they're an affiliate of their program. Should change your teams name to the Steelers.
Most of the posters already have their pics on their screen name.
I say Boyle big again. 63-0
whats going on with there feild? Will it be fixed before we get to Bolye?
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I say Boyle big again. 63-0
whats going on with there feild? Will it be fixed before we get to Bolye?

Who in the heck knows?
easyM Wrote:Who in the heck knows?

seems like something bad wrong someware on the feild?? Is it to dangerours to play on??