Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you Drive?
Chevy Tahoe or Honda Accord, depending on the weather or my mood.
Wuzza Bear Wrote:1998 White BMW 318i

That car is a pile of junk on wheels lol..
03 back mustang
2000 VW Cabrio Convertible
[Image: http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/...27/006.jpg]Sorry its so big, lol..but this is my car Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
White 4 Door Dodge Ram....,"Yep, its a HEMI"..."and yep, can't pass up a gas station."
phoenixx Wrote:white 4 door dodge ram....,"yep, its a hemi"..."and yep, [b]can't pass up a gas station[/b]."

lol.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:[Image: http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/...27/006.jpg]Sorry its so big, lol..but this is my car Smile

Hey, you tryin to capture the best of both worlds? Drive a 'Stang and have a Z06 beside your avatar. Nice ride,BTW.
[Image: http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq228...ytruck.jpg]

This is my truck
But would LOVE to have one of these

[Image: http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq228...aro111.jpg]
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey, you tryin to capture the best of both worlds? Drive a 'Stang and have a Z06 beside your avatar. Nice ride,BTW.
Thank you sir. Yeah I would LOVE to have a Z06 or a GT500. But my next purchase will be a Hummer H1. Ive always wanted one, and pretty soon Ill have one..Before I die though, Ill own a GT500 or Z06!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol screw the Z06 get a ZR1.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:lol screw the Z06 get a ZR1.

Thats right
Ah just save the money, buy a base C6 and add a supercharger. Same HP as a ZR1 and about $90k less lol. If I had a fortune though, I would probably buy a ZR1 just because I could lol
runninrebs21 Wrote:Ah just save the money, buy a base C6 and add a supercharger. Same HP as a ZR1 and about $90k less lol. If I had a fortune though, I would probably buy a ZR1 just because I could lol
EXCELLENT post :Thumbs: In Motor Trend and C&D, the performance difference isnt worth the price paid..nothing around here will catch a z06, stock anyways..very few will keep up with a base c6..but if i was a rich man, yeah id have a zr1 lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would rather have the H1 over anything..That is a man's toy, lol.....In this neck of the woods anyways. Plus they stand out because you just don't hardly H1's.
2004 Cadillac DHS
2005 Dodge Ram Diesel.
2010 Cadillac SRX Performance.
97 Ford F150. It's a sweet ride when it starts.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey, you tryin to capture the best of both worlds? Drive a 'Stang and have a Z06 beside your avatar. Nice ride,BTW.

I'd like to have a Stang. but I'm so fat I have to drive a truck. I can't fit into a car. My truck broke down the other day, and I had to ride in a caddy cts. Man that was a tight fit.
Westside Wrote:97 Ford F150. It's a sweet ride when it starts.

Hey! Did you know Jesus was a Ford man as well???

He walked everywhere he went too!
I'm driving a 1998 Dodge ram 2500 5.9 liter Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine, 5 spd transmission with a 4:10 gear ratio.
A 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe . Great Car
I'm hoping to upgrade to a '73 Ford Pinto that I've had my eye on.

Both quarter panels are rusted off, but with the floorboard being rotted out, the little things like paint aren't that big a worry.
Squid Wrote:I'm hoping to upgrade to a '73 Ford Pinto that I've had my eye on.

Both quarter panels are rusted off, but with the floorboard being rotted out, the little things like paint aren't that big a worry.

My dad and mom gave me a 74 pinto when I was about 14, to drive around the farm. I loved playing around in that thing. It was a ton of fun to drive.
Right now I have a 98 Dodge Neon but I will soon be getting a Mustang GT
07 cobalt
i drive a 03 TDI Jetta.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Hey! Did you know Jesus was a Ford man as well???

He walked everywhere he went too!

I need the exercise anyway.
An ole danger Ranger.
Lets see, Own a Mongoose and a Huffy..FTW!