Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter Tournament
Wheather he was sick or not, I dont think that would have mattered that much, Verity is that good.!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Wheather he was sick or not, I dont think that would have mattered that much, Verity is that good.!!

I wish Verity would play Johnson County.
Okay,, now correct me if I am wrong,,, Johnson Central has 2 8th grade and 2 7th grade teams, correct,, Are they split evenly or is one team loaded compared to the other, just wondered because Raceland played JC in 7th grade at East Carter. The 7th grade team had some big kids on there and some really nice 3 point shooters but I was just expecting more kids on the team. I think they had 10 kids or so on the team. I have not seen the 8th grade JC team play so I am only going off the 7th grade team......
Thanks.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
How does the champiosnhip game look today? Whos the favorite??
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Wheather he was sick or not, I dont think that would have mattered that much, Verity is that good.!!
I heard Dalton Mason had been out of school all wk.If he was the Mason County player that didn't play,I promise you he would have made his team alot better.Enough for them to win?Don't know.But I was told they play them again at Mason Co.We"ll see then how much of a difference he makes.
yes Mason's Big Man did not play. Mason and Verity are going to have some good games in the OVC conference this season.
Verity beat Boyd Co. 70-40 something. Boyd kept up with them pretty good for the first half but could not keep up in the second. Verity/Hill is pretty good.
I heard Mason 7th beat Raceland yesterday.
They are not evenly split. The Black team is the stronger team. 8th grade is a big difference. 7th, I not sure how big of a difference but they are not evenly split. The Black team is stronger. But, there are 3 7th graders who do not play 7th grade this year because they start on our strong 8th grade team. One other 7th grader, who could possibly start or be 6th man even if the other 3 7th graders played, has a broken ankle right now. It was the Gold team that you saw play.

DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Okay,, now correct me if I am wrong,,, Johnson Central has 2 8th grade and 2 7th grade teams, correct,, Are they split evenly or is one team loaded compared to the other, just wondered because Raceland played JC in 7th grade at East Carter. The 7th grade team had some big kids on there and some really nice 3 point shooters but I was just expecting more kids on the team. I think they had 10 kids or so on the team. I have not seen the 8th grade JC team play so I am only going off the 7th grade team......
Thanks.
The 8th grade team at Central is very good. I have watched many teams in the 16th region Middle School level and there is not a team that can play with Central. They have a team loaded w/ holdbacks. They are big, strong, and they know what they are doing. One kid dunks regularly in games.
dozerdawg707 Wrote:The 8th grade team at Central is very good. I have watched many teams in the 16th region Middle School level and there is not a team that can play with Central. They have a team loaded w/ holdbacks. They are big, strong, and they know what they are doing. One kid dunks regularly in games.
So you're saying you've seen verity this year already or are you basing that bold prediction on past years that you've seen 16th region middle school teams. It sounds like you're basing it on past years.
The 8th grade team starts one hold back, one other 8th grader. The three other starters or holdback 7th graders and playing 8th grade only so they are not considered holdbacks on the 8th grade team.
They beat Verity by a lot with a running clock at Transy this summer and beat there 7th by 30+ last year. I think they do play them at Fleming Co. later this year.

dozerdawg707 Wrote:The 8th grade team at Central is very good. I have watched many teams in the 16th region Middle School level and there is not a team that can play with Central. They have a team loaded w/ holdbacks. They are big, strong, and they know what they are doing. One kid dunks regularly in games.