Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football Advice
I just made a nice trade this week and I need a little help figuring out my rotation. I can start 3 backs and 2 wide outs or vice versa
RB wise I have Ben Tate(Texans), Michael Turner(Falcons), Ryan Matthews(Chargers). Wideouts I have Dez Bryant(Cowboys), Steve Smith(Panthers), Kenny Britt(Titans), Eric Decker(Broncos), and Denairus Moore(Raiders).
Tate (If Foster doesn't play)

Turner

Matthews

Britt

Decker
^

Agree with that...If Bryant doesnt play start Smith....I wouldnt start Decker , Lloyd will be back for Denver.
My friend offered me Chris Johnson for Ryan Fitzpatrick. CJ has got off to a slow start but IMO he's going to turn it around. Fitxpatrick has been killing it, but he's riding my bench. Tom Brady and Matthew Stafford are better fantasy QB's than him and I can only start two QB's. The reason I want to keep Fitzpatrick on the bench, is to save him in case Brady or Stafford(very likely) get injured. What would y'all do? Do you guys think CJ gets out of this slump?
Aslan Wrote:My friend offered me Chris Johnson for Ryan Fitzpatrick. CJ has got off to a slow start but IMO he's going to turn it around. Fitxpatrick has been killing it, but he's riding my bench. Tom Brady and Matthew Stafford are better fantasy QB's than him and I can only start two QB's. The reason I want to keep Fitzpatrick on the bench, is to save him in case Brady or Stafford(very likely) get injured. What would y'all do? Do you guys think CJ gets out of this slump?

Def, that is an easy trade to make.

On the other hand just get wes welker, He just put up 50 points.
Personally I wouldn't do it.

I don't trust Chris Johnson tbh.

Don't think the Titans have a good run blocking offensive line, plus he just dances in the backfield to much.