•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis '06
Lawrence's boys stay undefeated this week by beating WV power Cabell Midland and Paintsville. The dawgs travel to Morgan Co. Friday!
Lawrence has a very good boys team. They beat Paintsville boys, which is a very good and balanced team by only 5-4. However, the match could have just as easily been Paintsville 7-2 or Lawrence 6-3, as both teams had players that didn't do their best and the wind was terrible. Plus Paintsville didn't have their #4 seed, and had to use their #7 seed. Still, hats off to a very competitive Lawrence team that has IMO the best #1 seed in the Region!
What about girls doubles? i have a great partner right now and we communicate well. Yesterday was our first time playing together and we beat Magoffins #1 seed 6-2. Hows everyone else doing?
U didn't beat our number one seed doubles that was our # 2....me and partner didn't play because i was gone to FBLA..they were onlt number one for the time...and the number one girl or boys wasn't there for singles.....
What seed are you MCHStennischic?
Number 1....y?
How have you done this year so far? In singles and doubles?
well ...lol..Singles 3-2
Doubles-4-1
Singles...Lost against Morgan and Pike Central but i lost to Pike Central In a tie Breaker...haha Allie Nickell Just plain out stomped me at Morgan. During Sheldon Clarks Game i was Gone to Louisville for FBLA state conference. Oh yea.. i beat P-burg, Breathitt, And Paintsville.

Doubles...Me and My partner have only lost to Morgans Number one seeded doubles team..and we lost to them in a third set game 7-5.
Not bad!
thanx!!
What was your team score against Morgan's girls?
uh i think we lost by one match!...it was sad Sad...
Sounds close. How deep do they go after Allie?
I think so far no one can touch her...
I agree!
yea i don't think anyone i have played can...
The best I've seen is Allie Nickell for Morgan (girls) and Nathan Martin for Lawrence Co. (boys). I don't think there is anyone that can beat either of them.
yea i Agree...I know Magoffin is like everyones favorite team to pick on but....This year Magoffins number one for boys is doing great....tonight he defeated Number 4 in the region and has also beaten breathitt and paintsville..he lost against Morgan and Pike Central...Against Morgan he lost in the third set.
Not bad! I like Magoffin, great team turnout and support! That is what every community needs. The weakest team I've seen (boys and girls) is Sheldon Clark.
thnx alot...last night our team played S.C.
you won didn't you??
yea...neither number one team was there..same for doubles...but in singles our number 2 girl won 6-2 and our number 2 boy won 6-0...but S.C. hasn't had alot of practice..they got a late start
yea but they are week this year. What kind of girls team does Pikeville have?
uh they have a pretty good team...our girls beat there girls by one match.
Sounds like they are almost as good as you all and Morgan?
ahh idk..lol
Sheldon clark has had 3 matches so far and only 2 practices. We are still real weak but we are improoving....it sucked having such a late start though...its really screwed us up
who have u played besides Magoffin?
Lawrence and Paintsville
Was Lawrences girl good? and how did ya do at Paintsville?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next