•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis '06
Lawrence girls team lost a lot and isn't that great this year. Paintsville girls beat Sheldon Clark and I think beat Lawrence, but I'm not for sure on the scores. Paintsville has a weak girls team this year.
We play Lawrence on the 24th. It's like the only team magoffin hasn't played. But i haven't played S.C. b/c i was gone.Sad...I hate missing matches!
You missed a good one if you wanted a win. Kelsey, Paintsville's #1 that you beat, won against SC's #1 by 6-2.
I think i beat Kelsey 8-1...but she is really good to be in 6th grade i can't wait to see her as a senior. Our number 2 played S.C. number one tho.
yeah she is for her age. But she is the best we have at Paintsville this year. She will be very good as she gets older.
Omg she has the racquet i LOVE!!...i was so jealous...lol the pink prince 03
very nice racquet, but not pink for me.... okay for girls though.
hehe..They have other colors the blue is awesome!
i played that Kelsey girl while i was sick and after playing a doubles match...learn the facts before you put someone down. Shes darn good for a sixth grader but i could have done better
no one is putting you down gobles girl. We all have ups and downs. If what you say is true, then you can show it Wednesday.
grant it if i was playing the best game of my life she still could have beat me but i wasnt playing well.....i had lost 10 lbs from stomache virus and i didnt have 10 lbs to lose.....so lets not put people down
no one is putting u down.
gobles_girl40 Wrote:i played that Kelsey girl while i was sick and after playing a doubles match...learn the facts before you put someone down. Shes darn good for a sixth grader but i could have done better
Who put u down...we said she was good??..no one said anything about your score.
Anyway I got owned tonight by Allie!!...she beat me 6-1...BUT..I'm the only girl to take a game off of her so far!...Is it sad that i think that is an accomplishment?..
EKY Sportster Wrote:You missed a good one if you wanted a win. Kelsey, Paintsville's #1 that you beat, won against SC's #1 by 6-2.

...is that not considered a put down???
I thought u meant i put u down.......i haven't even played u so i have no clue.....and Kelsey was good.
gobles_girl40 Wrote:...is that not considered a put down???

All I can say is that it was not meant as a put down, but I can see how you might take it that way. Sorry!
well..Hows everybody doin boys/girls??
MCHStennischic Wrote:Anyway I got owned tonight by Allie!!...she beat me 6-1...BUT..I'm the only girl to take a game off of her so far!...Is it sad that i think that is an accomplishment?..

really? nope that was my score when i played her too...that was our first game
oh well
she's awesome
how are you all doin so far?
you all have to see this kid Tyler Olinger Play he is really good
yeah..

ive heard alot about him
he's pretty young too isnt he?
Yea she said i was either the only one or one other person got a game on her...lol
cool cool
lol we went to play prestonsburg today
but we didnt get to...b/c theyre not allowed to play on account of cats testing lol
have you played em yet?
I belive Morgan Co. girls finally got beat as a whole. Nickell is still undefeated.
go panthers!!! Wrote:cool cool
lol we went to play prestonsburg today
but we didnt get to...b/c theyre not allowed to play on account of cats testing lol
have you played em yet?

Yea..We won...How did the team as a whole do?...Did you win singles/doubles?
oh we never played...its gonna be rescheduled
...b/c their school district isnt allowed to have games for sports during cats testing
but we just went down there n hit around then came back
Who beat Morgan's girls?
East Carter
seriously?? they must be good!
Yea they are supopse to be really good.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next