Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations For Kyndra (Photo included)-SURGERY UPDATE!!
NYY10 Wrote:Got my ready and sent it out yesterday. should be on its way PHS 1986

Thanks!!! Smile I'll keep in contact with wildcatk and let him know what amounts I receive so that he can do the final tally.... Smile

You all are amazing!!!! :Thumbs:

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Love & Prayers from the Mama Bear household.
Kendra is now out of surgery... She was in for 5 hours. They said they had to piece the plates like you would a jigsaw puzzle... The bone between her eyes was shattered. She is going to have to have another surgery on her sinuses IF she has any problems what so ever with them. Thus far, she is still in recovery but talking to everyone and actually doing better than expected!!! People, those prayers have worked and are working!!! Smile

Thank you all again and I really appreciate all the kindess and support!!

I've got my check ready to go phs1986 just waiting for the address. I know 20 dollars isn't much but like you said every little bit makes a difference. My heart has been breaking for this little angel since I found out about it. We will continue to pray.
AandB Wrote:I've got my check ready to go phs1986 just waiting for the address. I know 20 dollars isn't much but like you said every little bit makes a difference. My heart has been breaking for this little angel since I found out about it. We will continue to pray.

Ill give u my address.. i have recieved a few donations in the mail already and this is great guys/
To be honest, I'm dumbstruck at the outpouring of generosity....Thank you all (I can't seem to say it enough) from the bottom of my heart!!!

phs1986 Wrote:To be honest, I'm dumbstruck at the outpouring of generosity....Thank you all (I can't seem to say it enough) from the bottom of my heart!!!

This is alot of donations, so when were done collecting them i will personally meet u with this money...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This is alot of donations, so when were done collecting them i will personally meet u with this money...

That is fine... I work all week at school so we might have to do it on either a Friday evening or the weekend... Smile

Such a huge heart in such a young person!! Smile

phs1986 Wrote:That is fine... I work all week at school so we might have to do it on either a Friday evening or the weekend... Smile

Such a huge heart in such a young person!! Smile

Thats fine. Just give me a few days to heal up.

Thanks
how much we up to Wildcat in donations?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:how much we up to Wildcat in donations?

105 on paypal.. And i havent been to thre post office since monay, and i received 20 dollars then, so 125.
alright everyone so for everyones generocity in this particular situation on Friday I will be making a donation of 200 dollars...May god bless this little girl throughout her life
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:alright everyone so for everyones generocity in this particular situation on Friday I will be making a donation of 200 dollars...May god bless this little girl throughout her life

I think u added an extra 0, ?

and If Not. Then Thank You,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think u added an extra 0, ?

and If Not. Then Thank You,

no i did not add an extra 0 lol 200 is what i meant this girl needs something special or that will help tremoundsly with her parents paying bills
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no i did not add an extra 0 lol 200 is what i meant this girl needs something special or that will help tremoundsly with her parents paying bills

Smile :Thumbs:

This is great.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Smile :Thumbs:

This is great.

its not that big of a deal money comes and it goes but a little one can touch the hearts of many...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:its not that big of a deal money comes and it goes but a little one can touch the hearts of many...

Yea, Money isnt easy to come buy these days. this truly is an amazing thing your doing.
Guys, from what I'm reading I will be able to do BOTH, buy her something from everyone on here who has donated PLUS give her parents some cash to help out with all the expenses. She is REALLY into dolls and she told me she wrote Santa already... HAHA... (gettin that list in early)... She talks my leg off on the way to school and is really a wonderful child. She loves music and will sing to the top of her little lungs if I play Lady Gaga for her!! HAHA... Sometimes she will just play with my phone to listen to the ringtones..... But, all in all she is a typical girl who likes girly things... I am truly flabbergasted at the way everyone has came together for this little one!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and I will do whatever you all wish with the donations!!! Smile

Received $15.00 today in the mail.... Add that to whatever tally you get on your end wildcatk... Thank you so much (you know who you are)... it is very much apprecaited!!!

Just a thought:
Her teacher told me today that they were discussing items they would like to have this year and how good they had been in class... Kyndra's choice was some sort of "kitten" pet (battery operated of course) but had another little baby kitten with it that done tricks? I'm going to look today @ Wal-mart and see if they have them and the cost. Would anyone object to the purchase of this with part of the money if they do? Just let me know!! I just thought that since she asked for it (after I figure out what exactly it is) it would be nice to suprise her with it!! Smile

Wildcat I just sent my check this morning, I wish we could have done more. I am so proud of everyone on here that has helped this little girl it says a lot about our region.
phs1986 Wrote:Received $15.00 today in the mail.... Add that to whatever tally you get on your end wildcatk... Thank you so much (you know who you are)... it is very much apprecaited!!!

Just a thought:
Her teacher told me today that they were discussing items they would like to have this year and how good they had been in class... Kyndra's choice was some sort of "kitten" pet (battery operated of course) but had another little baby kitten with it that done tricks? I'm going to look today @ Wal-mart and see if they have them and the cost. Would anyone object to the purchase of this with part of the money if they do? Just let me know!! I just thought that since she asked for it (after I figure out what exactly it is) it would be nice to suprise her with it!! Smile

No objection here. I feel that you know her and her family the best and you should decide what she needs and where the money should go, but that is my opinion. I'm not trying to speak for everyone else.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Thats fine. Just give me a few days to heal up.

Thanks

Your compassion and willingness to help this child in need is very impressive. :praise: I hope you are feeling better.

( We'll continue to work on your politics ! ) :biggrin:
[quote=phs1986]Received $15.00 today in the mail.... Add that to whatever tally you get on your end wildcatk... Thank you so much (you know who you are)... it is very much apprecaited!!!

Just a thought:
Her teacher told me today that they were discussing items they would like to have this year and how good they had been in class... Kyndra's choice was some sort of "kitten" pet (battery operated of course) but had another little baby kitten with it that done tricks? I'm going to look today @ Wal-mart and see if they have them and the cost. Would anyone object to the purchase of this with part of the money if they do? Just let me know!! I just thought that since she asked for it (after I figure out what exactly it is) it would be nice to suprise her with it!! Smile[/QUO

Sounds perfect ! Glad to hear she is doing a little better. :AngelPray
I might have confused everyone....... She wasn't IN class today, she is still in the hospital.... They were talking about this a week or two in class as they are fundraising to purchase gifts for each child in the room... This was her choice (which, BTW, they won't get because of the price)... They have an certain amount they spend on each child and this particular toy is over the price limit. She is however doing better. VERY swollen from the surgery but the dr. says that is to be expected. I do again commend each and everyone of you all for your huge hearts!!! I wish I could video her expression when I get to purchase and take her the "suprise"..... She will be so thrilled!!! I pray she gets to get back home for Thanksgiving.... Her road to healing is going to be a long one but just having her here and knowing that the lord has touched her makes her a little miracle to me!! Smile

AandB Wrote:No objection here. I feel that you know her and her family the best and you should decide what she needs and where the money should go, but that is my opinion. I'm not trying to speak for everyone else.

Thank you for your opinion... believe me, it IS valued!! Smile

phs1986 Wrote:I might have confused everyone....... She wasn't IN class today, she is still in the hospital.... They were talking about this a week or two in class as they are fundraising to purchase gifts for each child in the room... This was her choice (which, BTW, they won't get because of the price)... They have an certain amount they spend on each child and this particular toy is over the price limit. She is however doing better. VERY swollen from the surgery but the dr. says that is to be expected. I do again commend each and everyone of you all for your huge hearts!!! I wish I could video her expression when I get to purchase and take her the "suprise"..... She will be so thrilled!!! I pray she gets to get back home for Thanksgiving.... Her road to healing is going to be a long one but just having her here and knowing that the lord has touched her makes her a little miracle to me!! Smile

Your post was not confusing. I probably confused you. I was saying I thought the toy would be perfect. Then, I was referring to the surgery update.
PHS 1986

please let me know when you recieve my donation in the mail. that way I can make sure it got to you safe.
NYY10 Wrote:PHS 1986

please let me know when you recieve my donation in the mail. that way I can make sure it got to you safe.

Got one today.... When did you send yours out?? and did you send it to wildcatk or to me???

phs1986 Wrote:Got one today.... When did you send yours out?? and did you send it to wildcatk or to me???

I received 50 more today Smile, 70 mailed and 105 in paypal.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I received 50 more today Smile, 70 mailed and 105 in paypal.

Don't forget the $15.00 one I got today... Smile

I'm in awe!!! Smile:thanks: