Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
I would love to see LC win this one just for the way MOST of the Bell County fans act on here (there are a few Bell fans that actually have some class). They think just because they won the state championship last year that they are world beaters.

As for the game prediction, I haven't seen either team play this year. On paper, like it has already been mentioned, Bell County wins this game. You can throw all that out the window on your way to the game because that means NOTHING. I think this game will be close.

Anybody remember 2001? Undefeated Lawrence County HEAVILY favored over Bell County. Bell County goes to Lawrence and comes out with an 8-0 win. IMO this is the same situation but reversed, now Bell County is the heavy favorite.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
lawrencefan Wrote:LC wins 28 to 14. BTW, any good five star hotels in Bell County?

You can always stay at the "Dudley Hilton"
Should be a classic... can't wait to watch it.
go ahead Bell fans and think that Lawrence has no chance of winning,and you will find out next Week.Good luck
Wow. Bell is going to be an underdog at home.

LC is 12-0 and should be the favorite. Should be fun. According to the LC folks LC is bigger, faster and "WANT IT MORE."

I would say Bell should just give up now. :igiveup:

BTW do people think Bell does not want it? We here at Bell Co. just enjoy practicing, lifting and running for 351 days a year just for fun, we don't want it as bad.:please:
Redneck Wrote:I would love to see LC win this one just for the way MOST of the Bell County fans act on here (there are a few Bell fans that actually have some class). They think just because they won the state championship last year that they are world beaters.

As for the game prediction, I haven't seen either team play this year. On paper, like it has already been mentioned, Bell County wins this game. You can throw all that out the window on your way to the game because that means NOTHING. I think this game will be close.

Anybody remember 2001? Undefeated Lawrence County HEAVILY favored over Bell County. Bell County goes to Lawrence and comes out with an 8-0 win. IMO this is the same situation but reversed, now Bell County is the heavy favorite.

Bell Co has always been good. Even before we won a State Championship last year. We haven't loss to a Mountain Team since 2006. Since the start of the 2004 season Bell Co's record is 71-9!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co has always been good. Even before we won a State Championship last year. We haven't loss to a Mountain Team since 2006. Since the start of the 2004 season Bell Co's record is 71-9!!

:1:
LC fans i would love to see your team win but i think its going to get nasty on friday night. Bell is really really good.
Bell wins 42-13
i dont think it will be close sorry dawgs prove me wrong
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co has always been good. Even before we won a State Championship last year. We haven't loss to a Mountain Team since 2006. Since the start of the 2004 season Bell Co's record is 71-9!!

I didn't say Bell wasn't any good before they won a state championship did I, NO I didn't. I said since Bell won the championship last year, some of their fans act like they are world beaters now.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
First off everybody on the lc squad and the bc squad put their pants one leg at a time there is no insane level you all talk of. size similar speed similar in some places on the team this far in the season everybody knows everything about the opposing team. This level you speak of is called execution the team that has everyone at the right place right time and do their job wins that what wins football games. And right no any team that gets the right bounce call or just perfectly called blitz can get the upper hand.
I think Bell will be too strong at home. I see Bell winning this one easily something to the tune of 35-14.
If Bell plays like they did tonight, bell will wins big 55-7
LC fans/players. I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you all for pulling for Shelby Valley this year and helping us out before games and stuff, I really have appreciated it alot and im glad ive got the chance to become friends with all of you all. Its been Great, and yes it does suck REALLY BAD that we lost tonight but im not going to get on that subject because it kills me....But thank all of you all, and you know im pulling for you all 100% and will probally be at this game..

@Topic, Should be a great game but im going to have to predict Lawrence County in the upset 27-21. Lawrence go out and play your ball and you will come out on top. And in my opinion, Whoever wins this game will bring home a state championship. GO DAWGS....
Nice post TT, hated to hear about your guys night but you can hold your head high you guys had a great year and always carried yourself with class both on the field and on here. Good luck
LC 13
Bell 8
ladycats09 Wrote:You sure hope so....

you better worry more about Lex. Cath....I don't think you all will worry who wins Bell vs. LC after Friday.

I hope Boyle,and Bell both win so this can be settled once and for all.
First off how would that settle it for all? Bell would be 1 Boyle would be 1. I am not a math major but that looks even???????

After last night I DO think LC will move the ball on Bell some. But the difference in speed will be very noticable. The difference between Bell and Knox is pretty wide.

Can't wait to be in attendance. Log Mountain is a special place in November. Many teams check in but very few check out.

This time last year we had the chance of a lifetime snuck in on the Bobcats and nearly beat them. We played PERFECT and they played pretty bad BUT WE STILL LOST. They will be focused due to the oversite last year.
William Muney Wrote:First off how would that settle it for all? Bell would be 1 Boyle would be 1. I am not a math major but that looks even???????

After last night I DO think LC will move the ball on Bell some. But the difference in speed will be very noticable. The difference between Bell and Knox is pretty wide.

Can't wait to be in attendance. Log Mountain is a special place in November. Many teams check in but very few check out.

This time last year we had the chance of a lifetime snuck in on the Bobcats and nearly beat them. We played PERFECT and they played pretty bad BUT WE STILL LOST. They will be focused due to the oversite last year.

Kind of like the Hotel California? :biggrin:

I love the Eagles. :Thumbs:
LC better bring everything they have because you will need it to just stay in the game you will face something you have not faced this season speed speed and more speed and did I mention strength.
BLUECAT89 Wrote:LC better bring everything they have because you will need it to just stay in the game you will face something you have not faced this season speed speed and more speed and did I mention strength.

Well to say we havent faced anyone with speed is just bull...yes they may not have the same speed as a few of Bell Co. Kids but we will be ready.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well to say we havent faced anyone with speed is just bull...yes they may not have the same speed as a few of Bell Co. Kids but we will be ready.

Bulls don't have speed. Which team would you say has speed comparable to Bell then?

Rowan?

Sheldon Clark?

KC?

Don't take things for granted my friend, you will not see speed like this anywhere else in EKY. :rockon:
If LC can move the ball they may stay in the game, they just haven't face a defense like this yet. I'm sure BC will move the ball well, but I don't think they score 30 or 40 points as so many seem to believe. The bulldog defense is solid.
Our best RB Davenport a sophmore runs a 4.4 40. Faced that this year yet?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Our best RB Davenport a sophmore runs a 4.4 40. Faced that this year yet?

I am by no means disrespecting Bell Co what so ever.. And we are well aware of what he runs.. No we havent faced a kid with that typed speed but we have faced two kids with great speed in Cross from Rowan and Carter from Greenup... We shut them down... and your 4.4 speed is great but we will see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC has alot of speed also their linebackers and defensive backfield is one of the best in the mountains.
I'll take Bell 28-13
How bout that LC Defense. Speed is no good when hit in the backfield.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Our best RB Davenport a sophmore runs a 4.4 40. Faced that this year yet?

I'm not sure of their numbers in the 40, but Darrell Cross and Rashard Carter have very good speed and are extremely talented, they just needed a little more talent around them.
The rope reaches the bottomless pit of bell. Feel the extreme burn. 1 game, 1 play, 1 inch, 4 quarters. Remember last year, cold, miserable, bell showed NO mercy. Remember 2001 undefeated home game bell wins 8-0. Remember breathitt 28-0 became 28-1. Here we come bell. WE BELIEVE!!!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:I am by no means disrespecting Bell Co what so ever.. And we are well aware of what he runs.. No we havent faced a kid with that typed speed but we have faced two kids with great speed in Cross from Rowan and Carter from Greenup... We shut them down... and your 4.4 speed is great but we will see.

Rowan and greenup backs? hahahahahah
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next