Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Do you have any different players from last year? Transfers or anything? Just a question.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:The rope reaches the bottomless pit of bell. Feel the extreme burn. 1 game, 1 play, 1 inch, 4 quarters. Remember last year, cold, miserable, bell showed NO mercy. Remember 2001 undefeated home game bell wins 8-0. Remember breathitt 28-0 became 28-1. Here we come bell. WE BELIEVE!!!!!!

Breathitt was 42-0 if I remember correctly. :Thumbs: I have faith in these boys.
NO disrespect to LC but guys you all have played a bunch of nobodies. Its hard to judge your defense when you have played 7 teams with losing records and the others that were mediocre. Rowan had a great record and Rock killed them. Dont get me wrong your defense is good but when you play high profile teams that have 5 great backs and 3 great receivers and a QB with a arm there hard to stop. If you shut down the run and stack the line of scrimmage they will pop out a 50 or 60 yard TD pass. Ask Rock about that.
Bell 48-12
Twitter: @tc_analytics

As of now there are 36 LC fans living in fantasy land. You will not go there and win next friday. Just enjoy that you have made it this far. You can talk on this message board, and hope and dream and talk about how much heart you have. That doesn't change the fact that they are much more talented and skilled than your team. Nothing to be ashamed of your on the right track...but your train that the other poster talks about is about to get derailed. Believe That!!

When you are as good as they are, fans can talk. We don't have to like it, just a fact of sports. Enjoy your messages....but don't get caught up in to where you honestly down deep believe that you can beat them.

I'm guess there are only a hand full in the state that can. Your not one of them.
Snare43 Wrote:Do you have any different players from last year? Transfers or anything? Just a question.

I've been telling people LC will have to play alot better than they did last night to keep in the game with Bell Co. But if Bell Co. preparing to play the same LC team from last year, then the Bulldog effort last night will be fine. As for the quetion of transfers, I only know of 3, and only 1 of them starts. He is Larry West. He's both strong and fast, but not very big. That's all I can say without going too far out on a limb, and stretching facts to fiction.
monster_energy Wrote:LC fans i would love to see your team win but i think its going to get nasty on friday night. Bell is really really good.
Bell wins 42-13
i dont think it will be close sorry dawgs prove me wrong

BC fans i would love to see your team win but i think its going to get nasty on friday night. Lawrence is really really good.
Lawrence wins 42-13
i dont think it will be close sorry Bobcats.
I don't believe Lawrence Co. will even score, Bell is peaking at the right time and their defense is working together and shuting other teams down. Everyone appears to be healthy and really playing great..:rockon: Bell wins 42 to 0..:redboxer:
This the first step to possibly defeating 3 undefeated teams to defend the State Championship. Great task at hand that I believe Bell will challenge and succeed ..:devilflam:devilflam
Bell County is way to much for the up and coming Dawgs.
Dawgpound Wrote:BC fans i would love to see your team win but i think its going to get nasty on friday night. Lawrence is really really good.
Lawrence wins 42-13

You have to realize one thing , we see this every week and it's great that you are supporting your team but don't get mad when LC faces the wrath of Bell County Football...:flame:
Paul Crewe Wrote:As of now there are 36 LC fans living in fantasy land. You will not go there and win next friday. Just enjoy that you have made it this far. You can talk on this message board, and hope and dream and talk about how much heart you have. That doesn't change the fact that they are much more talented and skilled than your team. Nothing to be ashamed of your on the right track...but your train that the other poster talks about is about to get derailed. Believe That!!

When you are as good as they are, fans can talk. We don't have to like it, just a fact of sports. Enjoy your messages....but don't get caught up in to where you honestly down deep believe that you can beat them.

I'm guess there are only a hand full in the state that can. Your not one of them.

Who the **** you think you are some kinda FOOTBALL GOD or something.:notworthy
Dawgpound Wrote:BC fans i would love to see your team win but i think its going to get nasty on friday night. Lawrence is really really good.
Lawrence wins 42-13

Do you really think your going to score 42 points on Bell Co's defense. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: The #50 team in the NATION barely scored that many on us. There going to win there 6th STRAIGHT STATE TITLE in Tennessee. Just keep living in fantasy world and come Friday night you will realize how GREAT Bell Co is!
CATDAD2 Wrote:You have to realize one thing , we see this every week and it's great that you are supporting your team but don't get mad when LC faces the wrath of Bell County Football...:flame:

And also take your own advise, Don't get mad when LC cuts a little timber on log mountian. Rolls in and Whips the **** out of the bobcats!!!!
I just hope that we don't look past Bell to a matchup with Boyle.
Paul Crewe Wrote:As of now there are 36 LC fans living in fantasy land. You will not go there and win next friday. Just enjoy that you have made it this far. You can talk on this message board, and hope and dream and talk about how much heart you have. That doesn't change the fact that they are much more talented and skilled than your team. Nothing to be ashamed of your on the right track...but your train that the other poster talks about is about to get derailed. Believe That!!

This is one of the most arrogant postings I have ever read on this site. It's posters like you that really get us fired up!
I'm really hoping BOTH Raceland and Lawerence can pull off the monstrous upsets this week! Good Luck to the DAWGS FROM RACELAND!
lawrencefan Wrote:This is one of the most arrogant postings I have ever read on this site. It's posters like you that really get us fired up!

I think that's the point... and you took a full bite.

Typical....without class, its a shame because you take away from your team, it winds up being a bad reflection on the boys and school. Maybe you should patrol your own ranks a little bit. The fans on here have taken so many low blow shots at everyone else in 4A, it may just put your schedule under the microscope. And when you keep talking about how well conected you guys are kinda makes all your wins suspect too.
I hate some of the Bell County fans to a point I wish Shane Pack would drop a shoulder and run through everyone of them.

Go LC.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I hate some of the Bell County fans to a point I wish Shane Pack would drop a shoulder and run through everyone of them.

Go LC.

Sad thing is he want.
Bell 42
LC 6
I will take Bell in this one 34-7
Here is something to look at. Rock's RB Rowe had 2,056 yards rushing and 26 Td's on the year coming into the game. Bell Co's DEFENSE held him to ONLY 44 yards rushing for the night. Boyle Co held him at 88 yards when they played Rock.
ukbballdad Wrote:Typical....without class, its a shame because you take away from your team, it winds up being a bad reflection on the boys and school. Maybe you should patrol your own ranks a little bit. The fans on here have taken so many low blow shots at everyone else in 4A, it may just put your schedule under the microscope. And when you keep talking about how well conected you guys are kinda makes all your wins suspect too.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! I am one of the few Bobcats fans on this site before this season. I don't post much any more due the inflammatory comments from some of the upstart Bell fans/parents on this site. Bell County football and Coach Hilton have earned the respect of this EKY region and the state for years. We don't need to act the way some do on here! ON THE OTHER HAND......CHECK WHO YOU ARE ATTACKING HERE......PAUL CREWE..IF YOU CHECK HIS POSTS IS A SOUTH LAUREL FAN! NOT BELL COUNTY!!:please:
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:LC fans/players. I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you all for pulling for Shelby Valley this year and helping us out before games and stuff, I really have appreciated it alot and im glad ive got the chance to become friends with all of you all. Its been Great, and yes it does suck REALLY BAD that we lost tonight but im not going to get on that subject because it kills me....But thank all of you all, and you know im pulling for you all 100% and will probally be at this game..

@Topic, Should be a great game but im going to have to predict Lawrence County in the upset 27-21. Lawrence go out and play your ball and you will come out on top. And in my opinion, Whoever wins this game will bring home a state championship. GO DAWGS....
Thank's big guy for the support. You are truely a first rate class act and I have enjoyed the pm's we have shared. You all eraned my respect from the time I seen you all play with skill and class. I hate that it's ended for you guy's but man you had a good run. I hope you make your mind up about were you go to school and I hope you get the chance to play more ball. But remember a good education is the most powerfull thing you can ever have. It open's door you can only dream about. So good luck in what ever you decide to do I wish you the best. :Thumbs:
The facts are that the Bulldogs are 12-0 Bell is 11-1 their only lost to Alcoa, Tenn a legitimate team from there. Bulldogs however match up really well with Bell. They can say schedule is soft and all that bullcrap we have heard it all year, but LC continues to show the critics out there they are for real. I believe LC's running game is one of the best in state, and for sure the mountains overall. They look like they can run on anybody. Can Bell stop the LC running game?
Snare43 Wrote:Rowan and greenup backs? hahahahahah

What you think there is no talent anywhere other then bell.. You have a rude awaking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Bell Co. - 14
Lawrence Co. - 12

It may not be this close but i'm giving an undefeated LC the benefit of the doubt, Bell is the class of the mountains!!
rowan's running back is as quick and elusive as I have seen all season.Rashard Carter from Greenup was good too.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next