Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
well sorry lawrence fans you gonna be very disapointed making the trip down here...cause bell will when by 2 to 3 tds.........5 days and counting
kyfootbal Wrote:Bell will have thier hands full with Pack. They have not faced a Running back/Fullback with his size and strength. Pack is very big, very fast and very strong, which Bell will find out soon enough. This will be a great test for both teams. Lawrence 20 Bell 14.

No disrespect to the kid, but he prolly want get out of the back field.IMO
I have no idea what this Lawrence Co team is about,but I do know they're 12-0 and a very good football team. I think they could give Bell some problems,but as BobCatFan29 has already said,Bell is on another level and with that Bell will be playing in the semis next week.
bell is heavily favored on paper and I'll agree to that. but as far as fans lets see how many LC brings this Friday, I'm willing to bet more than 10.
Trenches07 Wrote:Just wondering something? Did Pack not play last year? If so, then BC has indeed faced sucha RB/FB before.:yawn:

Yes, Pack did play last year. This year he is a different player. He is much stronger and more aggresive.But he isn't the only one you have to worry about! Just pick a kid-any kid!
No we broadcast the games on the internet and how in the world can we do it from the visitors bleachers? We need a power outlet and everything and they have one over there then that's fine trust me I would rather be on the LC side any day of the week. Please let me know so we can plan for it?Is there a place we can run extension cords to?
For a state championship team, how come you all don't have a better press box. At LC where we haven't won a state title our press box is pretty good sized and we always let the opponent's come up there.
CatDawg Wrote:LC shut Knox out and I'm not sure on the stats yet I'll have to check but Bell County beat them 34 to 6. So they did beat Knox worse than LC did.
bell beat knox 21-6
region15 Wrote:bell is heavily favored on paper and I'll agree to that. but as far as fans lets see how many LC brings this Friday, I'm willing to bet more than 10.

its going be jamed with lc fans.....
No Bell beat Knox 34-6 go to http://www.khsaa.org and find out.
dawglc Wrote:bell beat knox 21-6
Per KHSAA.org they beat Knox Central 34-6.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=30154

They've only scored less than 34 twice and that was the first two games. Alcoa 14 in a loss and Marion County 26 in a win.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:No Bell beat Knox 34-6 go to www.khsaa.org and find out.
Beat me to it.:Thumbs:
Get ready LC to see our run stoppers #67 #56 #22 #81 #5 #14 #33 #24 and the list just keeps going so be aware of what you are saying.
I believe it will be a great game and the best game of the year so i will take
BELL-35
LC-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CatDawg Wrote:Per KHSAA.org they beat Knox Central 34-6.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=30154

They've only scored less than 34 twice and that was the first two games. Alcoa 14 in a loss and Marion County 26 in a win.

ok yea my bad... r u going to bell... for the game.............
heck yeah i'm going to the game, I have to go and even if I didn't I would still make that trip because I love these Bulldogs. I think it will be closer than 35-14.
I'm working but hopefully if LCgrad gets something up I'll be watching.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Better check in on that pal b/c Bell's Pressbox is small and they usually put the Visitor's over in the Visitor's bleachers. Are with a radio crew? Sometimes they let 1 visiting team Radio in the box. They are limited in space b/c their is 3 stations covering the CATS this year.

All I know is that they wouldnt let us on top of the press box last year and it was pouring. They are the first school that I have been to that doesnt let the other teams coaching or radio in the press box.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
kmba32 Wrote:No disrespect to the kid, but he prolly want get out of the back field.IMO

Dude you have no clue what so ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Compared to the kid from Alcoa they are about similar in size Shane is about 235-240 lbs and is decisively quick as a fullback, You all will see how different he is from last year tho this year, and the other backs Hunter James,Larry West, Caleb Bentley, it's not just one it's all of these guys. Plus the offensive line is really good.
Yeah this is pretty sad a state championship team with no good press box, we will try our best to do it from the visitor's side but I have never heard of that in kentucky high school football. I don't know whether that is a strategy on their part or whatever but that's ridiculous.
This game is going to be a **** of a football game. I can't wait intill game day, because im ready for the Lawrence county Bulldogs to prove everyone wrong.

It doesn't matter about strength of schedule, or who beat who a week ago or back in the season. It all comes down to who wants it more. That will determine the decisive winner.

Goodluck Bulldogs and bring this win back home for us. I wil be in the stands rooting for you.

Remember that nothing is unpossible. Bell County is not "unsinkable" like the Titanic was, or was supposed to be.

Its not going to be a big point game, and the winner is not gonna win by a landslide. Its going to be a really close and remarkable game.

Im going to take Lawrence County in this one....Goodluck Dogs!!!!!!
This is going to be an awesome game.

Bulldogs have a bad taste in their mouth after last year.

Can the Bulldogs do what no Kentucky teams has done all season? Knock off the Bobcats

We will see for ourselves, I wish the game was tomorrow. Go Dawgs!! All aboard the Bulldog express!!!
lcgrad2002 Wrote:This is going to be an awesome game.

Bulldogs have a bad taste in their mouth after last year.

Can the Bulldogs do what no Kentucky teams has done all season? Knock off the Bobcats

We will see for ourselves, I wish the game was tomorrow. Go Dawgs!! All aboard the Bulldog express!!!
sorry, but I forgot to answer on the last post. But yea, I do live in Louisa. lol
Well its only Sunday and this post has had 2050 views and 233 replies... This is going to explode.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well its only Sunday and this post has had 2050 views and 233 replies... This is going to explode.
Nice to meet you Batpuff.
Bell Co. is the last team these Dawgs as lost to now they have a chance to do what no other team in KY has done this year and thats knock them off. And by doing that this LC team will continue to make history with this great turn around. I still think that Coach Hylton is the X factor in this game but he is beatable and for the first time I feel we have the coaching staff that might just be able to do it. We had good coaches in the past when we played bell but this staff from top to bottom IMO is the best we have ever had at Lawrence Co. This task is huge but I believe these dawgs can do it. They have the tools in place and in the right hands Good Luck Dawgs.
Amen brother Amen, can someone from Bell County tell us why they won't let our coaching staff and film crew on the press box? And if not, is there a way to get power to the away bleachers?
Question for Bell fan's. If we can't get our radio guy's set up with some power or anything is thier any one from your side that will have this game on the Net? I am like Catdog if things don't change I will have to work this Friday. But if I can get out of it I'll will make another trip to Log Mtn. Thanks for the info anyone
Come on Bell fans where are you all at? we need some answers I'm calling tomorrow to talk to Dudley for the interview for the game, I will get some answers from him.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next