Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Annual 15th region middle school tourney pairings
cart man Wrote:I guess Johnson Co. isn't overrated anymore. Not even in the top 7 in Eastern Ky according to 15th region roundup.

Result from Dorton's tourn. - Dorton wins and the semis set up below: These are 4 of the best teams in Eastern Ky in the semi's. Throw in Virgie, BL, and Adams ; and you are looking at the top 7 teams in EKy. in my opinion.

That sets up the following semifinal matchups tomorrow night:

6:00 Dorton vs Herald Whitaker

7:15 Hazard vs Feds Creek

If ur looking at the rankings I think you are, then its only for PIKE/FLOYD counties.
No, I was reading the headline that I copied and pasted.
cart man Wrote:No, I was reading the headline that I copied and pasted.

Oh I see, my bad. Im sure it was a mistake, Everyone knows JC is one of the best team around.
Thanks, it might have been a mistake and I probably should not have said anything. It did catch me by surprise. It may turn out that we are not top 7.
Like I said I shouldn't have said anything because rankings don't mean anything.
It says at the top "FLOYD/PIKE rankings"
I am speaking of the first paragraph on the home page that reads just as I pasted it.

Throw in Virgie, BL, and Adams ; and you are looking at the top 7 teams in EKy. in my opinion.

That sets up the following semifinal matchups tomorrow night:

6:00 Dorton vs Herald Whitaker

7:15 Hazard vs Feds Creek
The top 5 in the 15th Region Area from 15th Region Roundup is : 1) Virgie 2) JC 3) BL 4) Feds Creek 5) Adams
No changes to top 4 and Adams cracks the top 5.
That was a mistake cart man: I think you know that was an honest mistake as I talked to you yesterday. I really thought JC was listed as it was listed just under that; I was going by what you told me about Herald Whitaker and said they were very good, Sorry Again Cart man; As always I wish you good luck!
I believe you coach and I overreacted. I appreciate what you are trying to do for the kids in our area.
viking_mom Wrote:What do you mean suprised to see FC in it rather than EC. Let me tell you one thing sweetie--maybe you need to come watch a real game. FC RULES THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The key word was "traditional". 1 Good year dosnt make a tradition
i think elkhorn is in it