Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky Wildcats
70.37%
Georgia Bulldogs
29.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Georgia 11/21
I am a little slow. Why is Cobb doubtful for this game?
He has a bruised shoulder. If he plays at all, it will be limited and probably not under center.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:He has a bruised shoulder. If he plays at all, it will be limited and probably not under center.

I know Rich Brooks and he will not play Cobb because we are already bowl eligible and we WANT Tennessee. I'm not saying that Brooks just wants us to show up and lay down for Georgia, but I don't think he wants to risk anything against the Dawgs that could jeopardize us losing to the Vols.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I know Rich Brooks and he will not play Cobb because we are already bowl eligible and we WANT Tennessee. I'm not saying that Brooks just wants us to show up and lay down for Georgia, but I don't think he wants to risk anything against the Dawgs that could jeopardize us losing to the Vols.

I disagree. I think that some of the moves that Brooks has made in his time at UK, including burning the redshirt of Morgan Newton this year, have proven him to be a very strong competitor in a game to game basis. He wont put pressure on Cobb to play but if Cobb says he can go he will go
*sigh*

I gotta go with the Dawgs.
Randall is a fierce competitor...............he will always say he can go even if he is standing up on crutches, lol. There is no quit in that young man!
Just like last year when he went down at the UT game. We don't want a repeat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
As mush as Id like to see us beat Georgia, and I hope we do by all means. Folks, face it, we need to get the Tennessee monkey off our back. I think its crucial to our program to show that we can beat them..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kentucky wins 28 to 17 o yeah u heard it
27-27 with 12:00 to go in the fame. Georgia has 420 total yards to the Cats 237. The Dawgs have just dominated the Cats statistically, but the Cats have had just enough BIG plays to make this a game.
Shane McCord comes up with a HUGE INT to give the Cats the ball in GA territory inside the 10
Cobb takes the ball to the 2 and sets up the Cats with the go-ahead score
This is a BIG 3rd down for the Cats to try and get the TD
WOW - Cobb looked likehe got stuffed. Its hard for me to believe that he got into the endzone
Touchdown Randall Cobb!
Yeah, he got in
Unbelievable how the Cats have been dominated in this game, but they have just taken the lead by a TD.
Georgia has given this game to KY from start to finish.
Georgia drives in an attempt to tie the game up at 34 but fumbles at the 1 yard line
Cats need to get some breathing room to at least get a punt off
Cats get offa 46 yard punt to force the Dawgs to go 54 yards for teh TD with 2:00 to go
OMG - INT, this game is OVER! Cox was the best player on the field for the Cats!!!!
Thats the ball game baby.
Good pick! KY playing great on the road
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Thats the ball game baby.

WOW - what a monumental brain fart by the dawgs. Just saved the Cats from the Mr. Clean/Dollar Store Bowl on december 1st.....
Stardust Wrote:WOW - what a monumental brain fart by the dawgs. Just saved the Cats from the Mr. Clean/Dollar Store Bowl on december 1st.....

Lol, No Love for the cats? The pitch at the 1 yard line was the brain fart.
Great win for the Cats