Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Jennings Scores 55
Rookie Brandon Jennings scored a career-high 55 points, including 29 in the third quarter, to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a come-from-behind 129-125 victory Saturday over the Golden State Warriors.

Jennings scored 10 points in the final 2:15 to hold off the Warriors and become only the third Bucks player to score more than 50. The last player to do it was Michael Redd, who set the franchise record with 57 points vs. Utah on Nov. 11, 2006.

Jennings scored 15 straight points at one point during the third period to help the Bucks overcome a nine-point Warriors lead and win their fourth straight game for the first time in more than two years. The Bucks (5-2) are off to their best start since 2005, the last season the team made the playoffs.
What is the Rookie record for most points. I'll assume it belongs to Wilt
Stardust Wrote:What is the Rookie record for most points. I'll assume it belongs to Wilt

Jennings broke Wilt's record last night of earliest in rookie season to score 50.

I dunno about the most points, but I'd also assume Wilt has it.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Jennings broke Wilt's record last night of earliest in rookie season to score 50.

I dunno about the most points, but I'd also assume Wilt has it.

Wow, so it was Wilts record of 50! Wilt has the alltime record of 100.
Wasn't this the guy that everyone called crazy for going overseas instead of college?Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:Wow, so it was Wilts record of 50! Wilt has the alltime record of 100.

IMO, It much more impressive than wilts 100.
Stardust Wrote:Wow, so it was Wilts record of 50! Wilt has the alltime record of 100.
Wilt's record still stands at 58.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I now understand why Mr. Jennings decided to skip college and go play overseas for a year!
This was amazing..
Jennings is who I picked would be ROTY, hope he can keep on dominating games and earn it.
this is really crazy man as a rookie and he is a PG. give this man a hand:Clap:
Only reason he struggled overseas is they actually play defense.
Great Ball Player
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Impressive Performance by Jennings.

Would be nice to see Jennings & Meeks on the floor together.