A-team
Bestylayne over Mullins
B-Team
Bestylayne over AllenCentral
C-team
Allen Central over Bestylayne

Geat job A.C. C-team for winning championship and B-team for runners up

Go A.C. :1:
B-team you can beat Bestylayne to many fouls you had 34 team fouls the twins never got to be in together, they had to switch in and out because of foul trouble and Tyler fouled out and Dillon to.
C-team keep working on your press break and the new kid from South Floyd Zac Hall great game 20 points and 11 in the B-team game. Never heard of this kid until this year. We'll just have to wait and see how the other South Floyd player does when Corey comes back, hope they all can mesh together.:1:
AC4LIFE Wrote:A-team
Bestylayne over Mullins
B-Team
Bestylayne over AllenCentral
C-team
Allen Central over Bestylayne

Geat job A.C. C-team for winning championship and B-team for runners up

Go A.C. :1:
B-team you can beat Bestylayne to many fouls you had 34 team fouls the twins never got to be in together, they had to switch in and out because of foul trouble and Tyler fouled out and Dillon to.
C-team keep working on your press break and the new kid from South Floyd Zac Hall great game 20 points and 11 in the B-team game. Never heard of this kid until this year. We'll just have to wait and see how the other South Floyd player does when Corey comes back, hope they all can mesh together.:1:

:Thumbs: Great job ACMS, you hosted a great tournament....:Thumbs:
Thanks also I forgot
B-team freethrow was Wesley Christian
C-team free throw trophy was Allen Central
Cheerleader 1st place was Allen Central
I was apperently in lala land, or concession stand when A-team gave out the free throw trophy, does any one know who it was.
Adams
Saratoga_86 Wrote::Thumbs: Great job ACMS, you hosted a great tournament....:Thumbs:

Right Beaver is always a fun tourney. Its something I look forward to every year :Thumbs:
adams was 13 for 19 in free throws