•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County 2010
jakelegg Wrote:I heard Copley and the basketball coach got into a fight over the gym and Copley made im look like a PUNK. Looks like bball and football fighting again.

Which story is true?...You said in basketball the team has not workrd out for a month.....Now the coaches are fighting over a gym that has not being used anyway?

[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91009"]Greenup Recruiting News - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]

:eyeroll:
If they actually fought the school should have probably fired them both immediately. Not sure if a fight actually occurred.

Coaches and Administrators are role models and this is a poor example of that.
Skinner Wrote:Which story is true?...You said in basketball the team has not workrd out for a month.....Now the coaches are fighting over a gym that has not being used anyway?

Greenup Recruiting News - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals

:eyeroll:

They hadnt worked out all July. The one time that they tried Copley ran the bball team out of the gym. This is all factual check it out if you dont believe it. Find a player and ask them.
Did Greenup have any scrimmiage games?
How do u think gc will fair with Ashland on Friday?
No what does everyone think about the ashland game on friday?
killersneakers Wrote:I should say 9 or 10 victories is possible.

About as possible as a volcano eruption in Lloyd....
killersneakers Wrote:I should say 9 or 10 victories is possible.

I see 5 to 6 wins yes we have alot of seniors and Copley has had an entire year to prepare but I dont see it. They must have a good season this year because the next couple will be down years for GC.
grim_reminder Wrote:No what does everyone think about the ashland game on friday?

38-14 Ashland..
I'm not sure what GC has this year.... But I do think they will have there hands full with this Tomcat team! This is the deepest I've seen Ashland in a long time. Maybe this will be the year for GC to get Russell. Russell seems to be spiraling downhill for last few seasons?
We'll be fine Badcat.
FBALL Wrote:We'll be fine Badcat.

Geez.... It's about time It seems to be quite boring on here these days? I knew I could count on one of u Russell guys! Fball .
Let's see here. Ashland jfl could have beat east Carter last year.
BADCAT74 Wrote:Geez.... It's about time It seems to be quite boring on here these days? I knew I could count on one of u Russell guys! Fball .

You know you can always count on me.
I just find it amazing that the GC team is small enough to practice football in a gym....There are several 1A schools around here that couldn't do that...
you might want some more players. Im just sayin...
After watching last nights game against Ashland I am truly excited about this year for GC football! They didnt close the deal, and those fumbles at the end of the game have to stop, but all in all it was a great game. They are only gonna get better..... and I for one cant wait to watch that.
Kosar Wrote:I see Marsh and Lyle both rushing for over 1000 this year.
This looks to be like a low projection since Lyle is over 1000 and Marsh is at 900.
Greenup Co football is having a bust out season. We are 3-3 which for GC aint that bad. How sad is that. Even sadder is that this will be are best season in years and for years to come. Man Im sure glad that we are spending boat loads of cash on the program in the middle school level. It sure is paying off LOL. Whoever voted to combine the teams is a complete idiot.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)