Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 18 - Steelers 12
csabo17 Wrote:Well then they would end up playing all week!

That was a great comeback csabo17! I'm suire we'll see the Steelers again this year. I just hope we can get the same out come. :rockon:
I love the Steelers as much as anyone. Give it to the Bengals, they didn't play great, but good enough to win. They do have a good team this year. But don't get too carried away. There are certain absolutes in life. Like the Cubs and the Bengals just can never win the big one. Yankee fans don't get excited over division titles and neither do we. We get excited about Super Bowl titles. Pittsburgh hasn't displayed the same fire this year just as they didn't after winning Super Bowl XL. It's called Super Bowl hangover for a reason. Oh yeah, some of you don't know what that's like. Go ahead, print your division champs t-shirts. But there is NO WAY they are going to win the Super Bowl. You Bengal fans say we shouldn't talk about history. Well, sometimes history just can't be ignored. Like the Bengals have ALWAYS, ALWAYS found new ways to choke. Some things will never change. Oh, there's a saying I always think of when I hear the Bengals fans brag about their little division titles. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:So you honestly think that after 1 good start to a year that the Bengals are on our level?

No, I don't think that the Bengals are on the Steelers' level. I believe that two head-to-head wins speak for themselves that in this season, Cincinnati is on a level above Pittsburgh.

Don't see how anyone not wearing yellow-and-black glasses wouldn't say the same thing.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I think the fluke is that Mike Brown can put a team together good enough to beat us twice in one year. Being that its only happend one other time since 1991. In that time weve swept you guys 10 times. You bengal fans will never admit it. But you know in your heart of hearts that this is as close to a Super Bowl as youre ever going to get. So you see. Thats the difference between us and you. When we sweep the Bengals: Oh well good win who we got next. You guys sweep us and youre ready to print up T-shirts and call the jewlers to get rings sized and are confused why the folks from Disney didnt interview Carson Palmer after the game yesterday.

Actually, you're wrong. I'm not ready to print up T-shirts for anything, and I couldn't care less about an interview from Disney. You guys can have Mickey Mouse and Goofy, I'll take the two wins this year.

No, the difference is that Steelers fans can't accept what actually happens on the field. If the Steelers sweep the Bengals in a given year, I will admit that they are the better team. But when it happens the other way around, all of a sudden it's a 'fluke', and then the parade of excuses begins. Go ahead and give me yours, I'm sure I've heard it already...

Admit it, it is absolutely killing you that the Bengals are the better team this year. Right???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shady Grady Wrote:I love the Steelers as much as anyone. Give it to the Bengals, they didn't play great, but good enough to win. They do have a good team this year. But don't get too carried away. There are certain absolutes in life. Like the Cubs and the Bengals just can never win the big one. Yankee fans don't get excited over division titles and neither do we. We get excited about Super Bowl titles. Pittsburgh hasn't displayed the same fire this year just as they didn't after winning Super Bowl XL. It's called Super Bowl hangover for a reason. Oh yeah, some of you don't know what that's like. Go ahead, print your division champs t-shirts. But there is NO WAY they are going to win the Super Bowl. You Bengal fans say we shouldn't talk about history. Well, sometimes history just can't be ignored. Like the Bengals have ALWAYS, ALWAYS found new ways to choke. Some things will never change. Oh, there's a saying I always think of when I hear the Bengals fans brag about their little division titles. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

Ah yes. Since it's obvious by the game scores that the Bengals have the better team this year, just do what so many other Steeler fans resort to doing: clinging to all that past history.

Whatever makes you feel better about getting swept...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So listening to you Bungle fans I have to ask.......Does the better team always win?
Because our season lasts much longer than yours, giving us the opportunity to learn more from watching our team at work, and at winning. Maybe one of these days you'll get to have a big parade in your town, if you win, let's see, it will start on Pete Rose Blvd. NOT!!! And another thing, Your WHO DEY is getting to be as annoying as much as TEBOW'S dumb chomping alligator's. It should be more like, Who Are Dey? Been in the loser pile so long, we just haven't recognized who dey are? They beat us a couple times, boo frickety who, you think that gets you respect, not yet boys, not yet, you have hit level 1, now try level 2.
mrsportsfan Wrote:Because our season lasts much longer than yours, giving us the opportunity to learn more from watching our team at work, and at winning. Maybe one of these days you'll get to have a big parade in your town, if you win, let's see, it will start on Pete Rose Blvd. NOT!!! And another thing, Your WHO DEY is getting to be as annoying as much as TEBOW'S dumb chomping alligator's. It should be more like, Who Are Dey? Been in the loser pile so long, we just haven't recognized who dey are? They beat us a couple times, boo frickety who, you think that gets you respect, not yet boys, not yet, you have hit level 1, now try level 2.

2009 - Cincinnati 2 Wins - Pittsburhg ZERO! Yesterday was yesterday, this is the NOW. I Used to be fast, Now I am slow - so it doesn't really mean much of what I USED to be!
5timechamp Wrote:So listening to you Bungle fans I have to ask.......Does the better team always win?

Well, at least twice this year it looks like it.....
More Cowbell Wrote:Ah yes. Since it's obvious by the game scores that the Bengals have the better team this year, just do what so many other Steeler fans resort to doing: clinging to all that past history.

Whatever makes you feel better about getting swept...

AMEN my brother, Amen!
I will be the first to admit you beat us fair and square. We played lousy. Ben couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, and when Troy goes out, the defenses air is let out of their tires. The only thing I'm saying is celebrate your victory, you've earned these two. But your WHO DEY crap, well you haven't been king of the hill, to start shouting that already, but good game. One other thing, about Ben doesn't like to get hit, he tells his offense, when he keeps getting sacked it's his fault, because he holds the ball too long, so he knows what's coming for the fact that he does that.
mrsportsfan Wrote:I will be the first to admit you beat us fair and square. We played lousy. Ben couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, and when Troy goes out, the defenses air is let out of their tires. The only thing I'm saying is celebrate your victory, you've earned these two. But your WHO DEY crap, well you haven't been king of the hill, to start shouting that already, but good game. One other thing, about Ben doesn't like to get hit, he tells his offense, when he keeps getting sacked it's his fault, because he holds the ball too long, so he knows what's coming for the fact that he does that.

Who Dey going to beat 'dem Bengals --- Not the Steelers....:biggrin:
Based on your logic that the Bengals are better than the Steelers. I guess then that the Steelers are better than the Broncos who are better than the Bengals. The team that is the best is the one who is standing at the end. That my friend will not be the Bengals. You all know it is just a matter of time until the wheels fall off. It always happens. Count on it. The wheels will fall off for the Bengals. See who is standing at the end and then yell that Who Dey crap.
Good one Shady Grady Bengals? Confusederved:
I would like to go completely off topic to say, GO PACKERS!!!!!
Thank you for your kind attention.
More Cowbell Wrote:No, I don't think that the Bengals are on the Steelers' level. I believe that two head-to-head wins speak for themselves that in this season, Cincinnati is on a level above Pittsburgh.

Don't see how anyone not wearing yellow-and-black glasses wouldn't say the same thing.
Dude, you all are a no-call block in the back kickoff return, and a 16 play drive for the win first game away from getting swept, so this Cincy a level above Pittsburgh seriously nonsense. Yes you scored more points than us twice, but you all ARENT on a level above us. Pittsburgh dominated the first game and there was an 8 yard difference in the second game, so the teams at worst, are very evenly matched. I really hope we get Cincy in the playoffs so next year we can hear more Bengal fans cry about us talking about "the past, like in '09 when you beat us in the playoffs, not this year, blah blah blah"...Fact is, like it or not, the PRESENT defending superbowl champions are STILL the defending superbowl champions, and we WILL make the playoffs, and I swear to God, I hope the Cincinnati Bengals will have **** to pay.:devilflam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shady Grady Wrote:Based on your logic that the Bengals are better than the Steelers. I guess then that the Steelers are better than the Broncos who are better than the Bengals. The team that is the best is the one who is standing at the end. That my friend will not be the Bengals. You all know it is just a matter of time until the wheels fall off. It always happens. Count on it. The wheels will fall off for the Bengals. See who is standing at the end and then yell that Who Dey crap.
Sick 'em brother! :ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shady Grady Wrote:Based on your logic that the Bengals are better than the Steelers. I guess then that the Steelers are better than the Broncos who are better than the Bengals. The team that is the best is the one who is standing at the end. That my friend will not be the Bengals. You all know it is just a matter of time until the wheels fall off. It always happens. Count on it. The wheels will fall off for the Bengals. See who is standing at the end and then yell that Who Dey crap.

Sorry, wrong again. The difference is that there are two games to compare the Bengals and Steelers, and only one for those other matchups.

Maybe you might say the best team doesn't always win a single game between two teams, because crazy things CAN happen. But when one team sweeps two games from the other, I think it's a pretty logical conclusion that the winner IS the better team.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okayyyy ...time to close this one out...agree?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I kinda like this thread.
csabo17 Wrote:I kinda like this thread.
yeah, cuz all you Bengal fans like to "live in the past!!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought you were the history teacher here? The best part of my day is when you get online and i get to follow you around to remind you about the Bengals sweeping the Steelers this year.
csabo17 Wrote:I thought you were the history teacher here? The best part of my day is when you get online and i get to follow you around to remind you about the Bengals sweeping the Steelers this year.
Yeah that seems to be a common trend for friends of mine. Whether it be on here, facebook, at home, lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]