Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray for Obama!!!
Seen this on a bumper sticker the other day and noticed that the same vehicle had an Obama/Biden sticker on it as well but this is what the sticker looked like
it was white with these words in black "pray for obama Psalms 109-8 so i was curious i went home and got out the old bible and this is what it said

"Let his days be few; Let another take his office." that verse is from the new American standard bible

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership." that verse is from the new international version

"Let his days be few [in number]. Let someone else take his position. this verse is from the God"s Word trnslation

just thought this was interesting and wanted to give you something to ponder about
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Seen this on a bumper sticker the other day and noticed that the same vehicle had an Obama/Biden sticker on it as well but this is what the sticker looked like
it was white with these words in black "pray for obama Psalms 109-8 so i was curious i went home and got out the old bible and this is what it said

"Let his days be few; Let another take his office." that verse is from the new American standard bible

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership." that verse is from the new international version

"Let his days be few [in number]. Let someone else take his position. this verse is from the God"s Word trnslation

just thought this was interesting and wanted to give you something to ponder about

It is something to ponder about but this could be meaning anyone who holds power. could be tomorrow or maybe in 200 years
true true but i guess it is how you look at it way to keep your mind open Wildcatk23
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Seen this on a bumper sticker the other day and noticed that the same vehicle had an Obama/Biden sticker on it as well but this is what the sticker looked like

:Thumbs: I liked the idea of someone else taking his office, but then I realized who was next in line, Biden, then Pelosi. :igiveup:
Old School Wrote::Thumbs: I liked the idea of someone else taking his office, but then I realized who was next in line, Biden, then Pelosi. :igiveup:
...and it does not get any better after Pelosi...Senator Robert C. Byrd is next in line to the presidency.
Thats why I always say Obama is safe. Noone in this world wants Biden, Pelosi, or Byrd running this country. Wed be lucky to make it through a week.
Beetle01 Wrote:Thats why I always say Obama is safe. Noone in this world wants Biden, Pelosi, or Byrd running this country. Wed be lucky to make it through a week.
Obama could not buy a better life insurance policy than Joe Biden. :biggrin:
The state of West Virginia would be in great shape if Bryd were to ever be President, with the amount of pork he has sent there over the years....he may even try to move the White House to the Mountain State. :biggrin:
Buildings and highways bearing Byrd's name have pretty much covered the landscape. My guess that a Byrd presidency would force schoolchildren to relearn the name of West Virginia's capital city.
Old School Wrote:The state of West Virginia would be in great shape if Bryd were to ever be President, with the amount of pork he has sent there over the years....he may even try to move the White House to the Mountain State. :biggrin:

And has helped make West Virginia residents more and more government "dependency" expectant . Kind of has a Carl D. Perkins comparison ring to it, wouldn't you say?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And has helped make West Virginia residents more and more government "dependency" expectant . Kind of has a Carl D. Perkins comparison ring to it, wouldn't you say?

Without question, Mr. K.
I often ask myself, "What would Father Wordeman do?"