Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
ukbballdad Wrote:I post that to make a point Boyle played LC last Night and won by 14 points, Lexington Catholic got beat by Trinity by 1 point, TRINITY ranked #3 in all classes, it had no bearing on this weeks game NONE.....how many 5a or 6a games did Bell play? Does that have anything to do with this game ....NO. We could go on for days...my point is Ive watched all season,with the shots and quite frankly Im sick of it. Ive watched you guys tear apart people schedules, rushes, size, height, weight theres a loop hole for everything. with that Im done.....

Alcoa will beat Trinity. I'm hearing Middlesboro may want out of next years Alcoa game. I'm sure Trinity or Boyle is more than welcome to fill that contract.

Boyle and Lawrence are not the same team. But if you want to get it started just keep it up and I'm sure someone will jump in.
pureathlete Wrote:coach hilton spoke after last nights game about the fact that in the mountains Bell Co has a huge bulls eye on their backs. Thank you rocket01 for proving his statement true. You honestly mean to tell me that you researched Bell Co's schedule for 2 1/2 hours and you still feel like Boyle Co had a tougher schedule. If you are spending the time to worry about Bell Co, it is no wonder your program is going down the drain. That is the problem with Rockcaste and other programs around here. You want to rag on Bell Co and what they are doing instead of fixing your own program. Don't worry about how strong our schedule is or even how strong Boyle's schedule is. Worry about fixing your program so you can talk about it next year instead of wasting your time researching others to try to bash:Thumbs::flush::argue:
First off you leave out the l in ROCKCASTLE. Are you willing to just out-talk me to worry about "my program", its not my program, it is Rockcastle County's program and believe me, we have got the materials for rebuilding mode. I've done plenty enough research to prove you all can be beaten with no question of a doubt. I mean look what happened between you all and Marion County. That team can be beaten by teams of Lex. Catholic,Boyle Co.,Harrison Co.,Rockcastle Co.,Whitley Co.,Johnson Central,or even Lawrence Co. by double digits more than just 5 mesily points. So word of clear from a mind expert, DON'T worry about my little strong opinions, every week I get here and put my thoughts and opinions and you Bell County fans have to put Rockcastle in the middle of the subject based where I came from what I said about Bell's schedule and strength of schedule overall. Please to all Bell fans, stop getting off the subjects talking about how much I need to worry about Rockcastle, I'm not worried and thats not even the case. Stick to you're all's opinions besides putting down Rockcastle County.
ukbballdad Wrote:I post that to make a point Boyle played LC last Night and won by 14 points, Lexington Catholic got beat by Trinity by 1 point, TRINITY ranked #3 in all classes, it had no bearing on this weeks game NONE.....how many 5a or 6a games did Bell play? Does that have anything to do with this game ....NO. We could go on for days...my point is Ive watched all season,with the shots and quite frankly Im sick of it. Ive watched you guys tear apart people schedules, rushes, size, height, weight theres a loop hole for everything. with that Im done.....

It's hard to read some of the stuff put on here. We forget that these post will have no difference whatsoever on the outcome of this game, just a bunch of has beens or wanna be's that loves there team and enjoys digging into these sports programs to feel like they are a part of what is going on, when it's over for you and you know it, you just want to be a part of it some way or another, not trying to be smart but if it bothers you that bad , small suggestion " don't read":Thumbs:
You all can go through the stats all you want. But by this point, both teams take one game at a time. They are 0-0. The coaches will have their teams playing at their highest ability. Records and stats don't matter at all in this game. It is a different atmosphere, and a different game. This is becoming one of the best rivalries in the state, and teams just take it to another level. Should be interesting.
bell county wins this game,i take it this game is in danville?if so what time,may come over from western ky to watch it......
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Dont forget Boyle Co was also undefeated last year. Same outcome will happen this year, Bell Co will give them there only loss for the year. This Bell's 09 squad is better than 08.

I don't know if Bell's team is better than last year team because I have not seen them play. I can only go by what I read from you guy on here. And I'll go with you on that.:Thumbs: But listen to me :please: when I tell you that this Boyle team is better than last year Boyle team. That is why this game is going to be a dandy like it was last year, because if both team are better than last year watch out we have a game.TongueirateSho
Man we are already at 94 thread and we're only 14 hours past the last games played. Man you just got to love this time of the year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Johnson Central 8-5 (won 8 straight games, played in Region Championship.)
Marion Co 11-2 (in State Semi)
Alcoa, TN 13-0 (in State Semi)
Lawrence Co 12-1 (Region Championship game)

I want STOP talking about Alcoa. We had to hear for WEEKS how we got killed by them 28 pts. They could beat EVERY TEAM in KY besides maybe 2.

Which 2 teams in KY can beat Alcoa? UK, UofL, Western or Eastern? :biggrin: No high school team IMO could play with that bunch from Alcoa. They are that good. :worthy:
Now onto the other topic of Bell/Boyle, throw out the stats, the records, the teams that each have played........Its gonna be a will to survive until the state championship game, a few breaks here and there and a battle of 2 great teams that DESERVE respect and admiration for putting it all on the line. Good Luck to the Bobcats and Rebels, and both teams know that the other team is coming into the game to win. Boyle played an outstanding schedule, Bell played an outstanding schedule. But that doesn't matter. Bell and Boyle are 0-0 coming into the game friday night. I hope both teams are playing their best and leave it out on the field. I gotta go with my CATS in a thriller........14-7.....Go get em CATS
TrueRebel88 Wrote:I don't know if Bell's team is better than last year team because I have not seen them play. I can only go by what I read from you guy on here. And I'll go with you on that.:Thumbs: But listen to me :please: when I tell you that this Boyle team is better than last year Boyle team. That is why this game is going to be a dandy like it was last year, because if both team are better than last year watch out we have a game.TongueirateSho

Your right Boyle Co is better this year than last. I think this game is a toss up. Bell Co fans will pick Bell Co. Boyle Co fans will pick Boyle Co. Fans that hate Bell will pick Boyle. Fans that hate Boyle will pick Bell. Thats just how message boards work. I think the Bell/Lawrence thread poll had like 60 some people picked LC when they got beat 41-0... Bell Co should have a great crowd at Boyle Co, we filled the visitor side up at Marion. Alot of people are off the day after Thanksgiving and schools are also out then. May the best team win.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Your right Boyle Co is better this year than last. I think this game is a toss up. Bell Co fans will pick Bell Co. Boyle Co fans will pick Boyle Co. Fans that hate Bell will pick Boyle. Fans that hate Boyle will pick Bell. Thats just how message boards work. I think the Bell/Lawrence thread poll had like 60 some people picked LC when they got beat 41-0... Bell Co should have a great crowd at Boyle Co, we filled the visitor side up at Marion. Alot of people are off the day after Thanksgiving and schools are also out then. May the best team win.

I agree totally with you.:Thumbs: Now we do not have alot of visitor stands so if you want a sit you might want to get here early. (lots of standing room)
Bell 34
Boyle 12

These boys work so hard to come as far as they have. Coach Hilton is an outstanding coach. I will be making the trip down to boyle county and can't wait to watch those BOBCATS!! Good Luck both teams on making it this far.
How many would agree ? The only reason Boyle is ranked #1 and Bell is ranked #2 in the 4-A is the only loss to Alcoa at the beginning of the year. I know without any doubt Boyle is a great team but Bells defense is really shuting people down now . No team has scored on Bell in the playoffs so far, if Bell has a weekness it is kicking, kickoffs and punting is putting their opponents in very good field possition and the pat's is doing better but we are still missing a few:zzz:
Just got some stats from the Bell/Lawrence Co game. LC was #2 as a team rushing in class 4A. Bell Co held them to a total of 65 yards rushing. Pack came in with over 1,600 yards and only had 54 on the night. Bell Co rushed as a team for 343 yards.
Hoping Boyle wins. This Lawrence County fan loves the Goldsmiths!!:Cheerlead
Boyle will double-digit outdo Bell County in just about every stat but ONE and thats the fans arrogance on here IMO........lol.

Boyle County 43
Bell County 19
HOW BOUT DEM BOBCATS TRAVELIN TO DANVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a caravan heading out of Bell County? How long a drive is it from Bell County? I'll be down there for turkey day and I might need directions or a ride. Anyone?
El Indio Wrote:Is there a caravan heading out of Bell County? How long a drive is it from Bell County? I'll be down there for turkey day and I might need directions or a ride. Anyone?
Guarenteed a long one.
El Indio Wrote:Is there a caravan heading out of Bell County? How long a drive is it from Bell County? I'll be down there for turkey day and I might need directions or a ride. Anyone?

Yes. The team and alot of fans are leaving around Noon on Friday. Its about a 2 hr drive from Pineville.
are the fans playing this game or the kids.stop talkin' smack and let the kids enjoy this moment.congrats to both teams and remember these moments,they don't happen often.both teams play your best and good luck
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thanks! Who do you guys play this week. Missed it on the Knoxville news last night.

Alcoa plays Elizabethton (upper east TN team) this week in the semi-final game. They have home field advantage this year (odd year) since we were both #1 seeds. Elizabethton has only been beat by CAK which we have beat twice this year. Just a bit of other news though, Alcoa's JaRon Toney (#15) has tied the state record for rushing TD's at 43 in last nights game. A great honor for him, his blockers and lineman. Good luck to the Bobcats!
Based on what I watched last night... I'll go with Bell County.
CATDAD2 Wrote:As usual your words are so delightful , would wish to your team luck but I know they don't need it, but thanks for the support and congrats. to your teams success..:rockon:

Thanks Catdad! And trust me, we don't take anything for granted. The teams that go on from here better buckle down and play the best football of their lives if they want a win from this point on.....
Is Bell County healthy? If they are they should take this by a couple of TD's if not more.
El Indio Wrote:Is Bell County healthy? If they are they should take this by a couple of TD's if not more.

Yes they are. Last night was the first time the whole year that everyone was healthy at the same time.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Alcoa plays Elizabethton (upper east TN team) this week in the semi-final game. They have home field advantage this year (odd year) since we were both #1 seeds. Elizabethton has only been beat by CAK which we have beat twice this year. Just a bit of other news though, Alcoa's JaRon Toney (#15) has tied the state record for rushing TD's at 43 in last nights game. A great honor for him, his blockers and lineman. Good luck to the Bobcats!

Sounds good. Toney is a great back. Now he has 43 TD's on the year. How many rushing yards does he have?

Guarantee it will be a longer ride home. Stay home with the family and eat turkey and don't waste your time driving to Danville.

Boyle - 36
Bell - 14
CatManDo Wrote:Guarantee it will be a longer ride home. Stay home with the family and eat turkey and don't waste your time driving to Danville.

Boyle - 36
Bell - 14

14 pts is all your giving us. We scored that many on a team thats ranked 44th in the Nation. People need to do some research before they post scores on here. :eyeroll:
Boyle County you better be ready because the Bell County Bobcats are coming to town and looking to advance to the KHSAA 4A State Championship game for the 2nd consecutive year.
Okay so as usual there will always be people who post about the last years stats and always want to try and run teams in the ground. Why can't we leave the past in the past and go with the future. (Never gonna happen huh? Haha)
So that being said apparently Bell and Boyle are both REALLY great football teams considering the fact they are once again playing each other for a chance to head back to the BIG DANCE! I know alot of other teams across the state, heck even the country wish they could say that! Both teams are going to be ready to play and I assure you neither team is overlooking the other. But best of luck to BOTH teams and I hope everyone stays healthy in this one! I'm counting down the minutes till kickoff and can't wait!
Both teams having very tough defenses and powerhouse offenses it should be a classic, but im going to have to go with my Bobcats in a very close one! 14-7!!
Boyle in a good game. Reese will run his normal 300 and 2-3 TD's. Boyle's D has to be ready to go.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next