Poll: Who wins semi's?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Central
46.15%
Paducah Tilghman
53.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central @ Paducah Tilghman 11/27
thoughts/predictions
I forgot the poll hopefully a mod can add the poll
I have to say I think the winner of this game will take state.
fasten your seatbelt for this one.
i say tilman pulls upset this time
When they played 2 years ago it was a really good game. Central won on a last second field goal. 17-14. I think more scoring this time around. Central 42-35.
Thoughts and predictions?

Even with two of there key play makers out Central has kept the train a rollin', so im gonna give them the nod on getting back to state, Central by 2+ TDs
Close and too close to call, I would originally say CENTRAL just because of 2 in a row!! But i dont know now...
I accidentally started a thread on the same topic without knowing you had already posted one about the game could someone get a mod to delete the thread i started please?
Central 24-21
stardust there is already another thread on this game before i started it could you please merge it with the other thread on this game? Thanks
tilman pulls the upset and gets payback for 2yrs ago
Duplicate
tilman in a close one. central cant last to much longer with out patterson and king.
Central has some injuries and PT had several starters quit after the Mayfield loss. I gotta bet those kids are sorry they quit now and they could have really helped PT right now, what a shame
Since you were one of the people egging it all on, nice to see you seeking redemption.
Tilghman by 2-3 TD's. they will match centrals speed and shut down the run. their offense will score all night. this one will be fun to watch.
nice to see tilman turning it around
This will be a track meet. First one to 50 wins.
Central 52 Tilghman 47
Tica Wrote:Since you were one of the people egging it all on, nice to see you seeking redemption.

If your refering to me I still want them to run Randy Wyatt out but I hope they can keep this thing going
PT in an upset by 7
Central Wins, King may be healthy for this one, he was on the field before the Henry County game throwing the ball all over the place in his boot and a sweatshirt.
Central is like they use to be, so I am going to give the edge to Paducah Tilghman 34-27!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
central in a close one
PT track burner Rashad Brown is back from a broken leg. Played sparingly at Russellville. The higher score predictions would seem to be in line.
When was the last time Paducah Tilghman was in a state finals?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Paducah Tilghman, 36-20.
Pride and Football Wrote:Paducah Tilghman, 36-20.
Wow is PT's defense that good. We are talking about a Central offense that has averaged 46 points in the playoff and even before that was able to put up 35 & 28 points respectively against 6A powers Male Manual. I would suspect that with the addition of Chris King they would atleast be able to get into the mid to high 30's. I think the resurgence ends this week for PT yes they have won 4 in a row but Central has won 7 in a row since losing 36-14 to St. X in what most Tiger fans will tell you was the game they were most threatened in this season.
Russellville was averaging in excess of 40 points a game in the five games prior to Tilghman. That night they scored 14 - one of which resulted from a PT fumble on the 6. No doubt Central can score.
Central will score enough to win the game