Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Players In College Basketball
Heres my top 5 and analysis on them

1. J.J. Red****-Duke

Best 3 point shooter in the nation but thats not the only way he can score....he can penetrate to the hole with ease and has the highest FT% in NCAA History at almost 95%......great team player as well

2. Shelden Williams-Duke

Can post up and score on anyone in the country....prolofic rebounder and can put up double-double numbers on any given night.....last years National defensive player of the year.....expect the same from this year

3. Dee Brown-Illinois

Best PG in the country.....quicker than lightning but has been held back a bit since he broke his foot in the Draft camp......he has to step up this year and be more of a leader b/c theres no Deron Williams or Luther Head to back him up this season.....great team player as well and loves to have the ball in clutch situations.....can do alot of the things Rondo does but hes a bit better and has a better shot

4. Adam Morrison-Gonzaga

This kid can do it all....he reminds you of a Dirk Nowitzki type player (just shorter) he can post up on alot of players and score on them with ease and has one of the best 3 points shots in the nation.....and hes one of the best penetrators as well

5. Rudy Gay-Connecticut

This kid can do it all as well....and the scary part is hes only a sophomore.....plays with alot of heart and intensity....does pretty much the same stuff as Morrisin does.....he will be a big talent if he stays at UCONN and he probably will

so who is everyone else's top 5?
I think Marco Killingsworth needs to be in the top 6 after what he did to Shelden... I'm a huge Duke fan but he flat out dominated him!!! ... J.J. Re**** is the best player in college basketball...
1. Adam Morrison
2. J.J Red****
3. Rudy Gay
4. Dee Brown
5. Sheldon Williams
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:1. Adam Morrison
2. J.J Red****
3. Rudy Gay
4. Dee Brown
5. Sheldon Williams

Exactly my order
Rondo would be on my list
1. Adam Morrison
2. Rudy Gay
3. Darius Washington Jr
4. JJ Redd ick
5. Marco Killingsworth
Redd ick moved into 9th all time on the Duke scoring list...congrats!
J.J. is an amazing player... if people could get over their biases and actually watch him play they would be amazed at how much he has improved over these 4 years...