Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAVY SEALs CHARGED WITH ASSAULT
I believe this just needs to run its course and the facts be known.

I dont believe our soldiers can operate without repercussion if they are out slaughtering civilians or abusing prisoners. While most who serve would not require these types of regulations and laws to be present, lets be honest people put into a stressful situation could act out in that type of manner, and hopefully these types of rules and regulations can help prevent some of that if not all if we were so lucky.

Hopefully, these guys will be cleared if the evidence prooves it so.
Beetle01 Wrote:I believe this just needs to run its course and the facts be known.

I dont believe our soldiers can operate without repercussion if they are out slaughtering civilians or abusing prisoners. While most who serve would not require these types of regulations and laws to be present, lets be honest people put into a stressful situation could act out in that type of manner, and hopefully these types of rules and regulations can help prevent some of that if not all if we were so lucky.

" Slaughtering civilians " - WHAT !!!?????
Beetle01 Wrote:I believe this just needs to run its course and the facts be known.

?????
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MisF5xY5534"]YouTube- Support The SEALs: Drop the Unfair and Outrageous Charges NOW![/ame]
Please sign the petition.

www.SupportTheSEALS.com